Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Due to an unprecedented Gale Force wind storm Ya negus Boda and over 800,000 people in Michigan were without Electricity since wednesday march 8th..Four..Days brehs. DTE got to some people earlier than 4 days but it was 4 for me. DTE Just got my neighborhood's power back on this morning sunday march 12.

USA brehs our power grid is VERY Flimsy nationally we could easily be in the dark all it takes is a few disasters in close succession and we'll be in blackout mode. I implore you to prepare at least with perishable food and bottled water and candles/lanterns whatever.

This emergency situation was a blessing in disguise because When disasters and emergencies come you get to see what you are made of whether you will think fast or panic. It is so cold in these Michigan winter months that without heating you can see your breath indoors regardless of decent home insulation. I had the benefit of layered clothing because I have big clothes put away since losing weight thanks to Tae Bo and calisthenics.

I snapped a video of a 4mile stretch of Highway Lights blinking on and off like a rave party. Other drivers were slowing down because its very distracting to have that much of the freeway Blinking. It was some wild shyt to see brehs I would've documented more of it with my phone but I aint big on whipping my phone out like "ooh yall look at this!" I just aint on that.

I'll admit I was minimally prepped for this equipment wise but I got on some quick thinking McGuyver shyt and used what I had as far as lighting candles and eating canned food. I have a cooler on deck to refrigerate different items. I could hear people in my neighborhood losing their minds gradually as more nights went by in the dark with no heating and their food had went bad. Could hear people outside complaining about not having eaten anything the day and day after the power went out. I'd hear stuff like
"We gotta get outta here!:damn:"

After the lights came back I got things back to normal I realize that even though serious..power outages aint shyt compared to what my people have been through in this country. I'm convinced they have passed down to me the fortitude and wisdom to necessary to survive disastrous situations.

ask me questions if ya want fam.

Its been a cool minute since I posted a thread but I dont like posting them willy nilly and cluttering up the forum. Rather post threads that matter especially in times like this.

I'll add notes on stuff I saw/learned

Police patrols increased greatly during this outage and people were getting pulled over alot. I started seeing the white militia dudes around you can tell by their pickup trucks amd camo hats sometimes. Its best to focus on what you immediately need to do moment by moment that will improve your situation instead of wallowing in how awful a given situation is. i'll add more stuff later probably. Oh yea word on the street is that DTE was prioritizing power restoration efforts based on ....demographics :mjpls:meaning white people get help fast and first lol