Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I can’t find a reason for Tariq to hate Ghost so much. Even though he left the house, Ghost stayed close to him. Way too close for him to be this much of a piece a shyt :scust:

They went totally overboard with the Tariq angry at his pops angle..

Angela’s sister is a dumb bytch why the fukk does she hate Ghost now? She knows he didn’t kill her. Just because he knows who did it and didn’t tell her :what:

fukk outta here with that shyt bytch :mjlol:

All of these characters are just jealous of Ghost. I still find redeemable qualities in him while these other people around him are just idiots.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From what I read in the spin off its gonna be female oriented and Tariq if he is in it not gonna be a lead character
Yeah, it suppose to be mary j blige and a prequel. Not sure what Tariq er ould have to do with that. Unless he plays a young ghost (which would not work)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people saying in this thread they don't think Ghost is dead :dahell: did y'all miss the scene where Dre was buying snacks at the Gas Station and the news came on???

Good episode, Dre finally got murked :ahh: I was surprised he spared his mother though.
They think there’s gonna be some kind of swerve where he faked his own death. Ghost smart but he ain’t that smart and he had 7 ppl gunnin for his head and the writers of Power like to think they’re writing stuff that will actually happen

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
They're going to need to fill up episode 12 with as many characters as possible. Paz can't carry an entire episode by herself, are they insane? :scusthov:
NOBODY wants to see an entire episode of her. She has never been a character that anybody would care about. Why would she get an entire episode about closing her character? I really hope it’s less about her and more about how she is intertwined into what ultimately happened.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're going to need to fill up episode 12 with as many characters as possible. Paz can't carry an entire episode by herself, are they insane? :scusthov:
I predicted earlier that ep 12 would cross out Paz and Saxe

I think it’s gonna be -

Ep 13 Tate’s ep
Ep 14 Tommy’s ep
Ep 15 Tasha and Tariq’s ep

What’s y’all predictions?

NOBODY wants to see an entire episode of her. She has never been a character that anybody would care about. Why would she get an entire episode about closing her character? I really hope it’s less about her and more about how she is intertwined into what ultimately happened.
I don’t think Paz or Saxe are getting full episodes. Both of their situations will be intertwined with what’s happening. I think Tariq and Tasha will get a combined episode too since they’re on the same page

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
if anyone needed more of a reason to believe Dre deserved to die......

fukyons.jpg

zip.jpg

:francis: