Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
When Dre went to kill ghost as soon as he walked in truth he heard the gunshot then 2 seconds later you hear a thud(ghost hitting the floor). he’s dead ain’t no faking it ain’t no surviving that especially with no witnesses to immediately call 911

power has a low iq dumb ass audience straight up

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
tasha and tariq killed ghost hence the title of the last episode "just as we planned"

we know dre, the fed lady, tommy, and councilman o dawg didn't do it.

Saxe is an idiot

paz aint got no heart like that (ghost didn't kill angie)

tommy not doing it
i could see them making it Jesse Williams character because he think Ghost killed Kesha. And i remember him and Tommy had that "holla if you need anything" moment.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Y'all complain about everything. How Tommy miss all them shots at Proctor... I'm like how did Chris,Snoop, and Mike miss Omar in that lil ass apartment..

How did a gay gangster go around sticking up Dope boys like it was nothing

Omar based on a real person

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s literally been confirmed that the shooter is 1 of 7 ppl and ppl still predicting Tasha’s boyfriend, Keisha’s BD, Ramona, etc.... I don’t get it :francis:

on a side note, I had a slow moment too because I just realized Spanky snitched on Tommy because they think Tommy got them arrested since he was behind the gate watching them even though it was stated multiple times in the ep

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
I can’t find a reason for Tariq to hate Ghost so much. Even though he left the house, Ghost stayed close to him. Way too close for him to be this much of a piece a shyt :scust:

They went totally overboard with the Tariq angry at his pops angle..

Angela’s sister is a dumb bytch why the fukk does she hate Ghost now? She knows he didn’t kill her. Just because he knows who did it and didn’t tell her :what:

fukk outta here with that shyt bytch :mjlol:

All of these characters are just jealous of Ghost. I still find redeemable qualities in him while these other people around him are just idiots.

Uhm... you do remember Kanan corrupting this lil nikka right? :aicmon:

Didn’t Kanan tell Ghost “you took my son, now I’ma take yours” or something like that?

If Ghost had been honest with Tariq about his past and street life (that included Kanan), maybe none of this shyt would’ve happened.

Maybe - just maybe - Tariq would’ve stayed away from the likes of a Kanan if he knew what the hell his father was into.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Dre finally caught the L, I thought dude was gonna Navy seal his way out of that situation too :pachaha:

Spottswood :skip:

Ghost ain't dead until I see the body :lolbron:

I was scared that he'd either convince them not to do it or stall long enough for someone to see them. I'm glad he finally got the gruesome death he deserved.

It’s literally been confirmed that the shooter is 1 of 7 ppl and ppl still predicting Tasha’s boyfriend, Keisha’s BD, Ramona, etc.... I don’t get it :francis:

on a side note, I had a slow moment too because I just realized Spanky snitched on Tommy because they think Tommy got them arrested since he was behind the gate watching them even though it was stated multiple times in the ep

I think Spanky just wanted an excuse to snitch. He knew Tommy didn't do it at that point but he was talking about how badly he wanted fried chicken.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I was scared that he'd either convince them not to do it or stall long enough for someone to see them. I'm glad he finally got the gruesome death he deserved.

I think Spanky just wanted an excuse to snitch. He knew Tommy didn't do it at that point but he was talking about how badly he wanted fried chicken.
Spanky knows he’s food without 2-Bit and was scared to be in the feds. He also has no reason to be loyal to Tommy’s psycho ass.

Bro probably getting smoked tho but for some reason I wanna see his funny ass win :pachaha:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Spanky knows he’s food without 2-Bit and was scared to be in the feds. He also has no reason to be loyal to Tommy’s psycho ass.

Bro probably getting smoked tho but for some reason I wanna see his funny ass win :pachaha:

Yeah I know Tommy hasn't exactly been a great guy, but he seemed a little too quick to snitch on him.

He likely got himself in bigger trouble by doing that. I wouldn't mind seeing him win either though, since he's nowhere near as much of a bytch as Dre.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got a few more deaths and jail sentences comin our ways brehs

matter fact, what happened to Zig? I don’t remember if he died or disappeared. I know Tasha’s boyfriend will most likely appear in the episode revolving around her and presumably Tariq.

for those not wanting to see a Paz focused episode, I think it’s safe to say they’re mixing POVs into multiple eps. Even tho this was Dre’s ep, it very well could’ve been looked at as 2 Bit and Spanky’s ep too

the Tommy ep might be the one with Cedric and feature what happens with the Vincent character

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I guess it’s all gonna be point of view episodes until Ghost killer is revealed

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah I know Tommy hasn't exactly been a great guy, but he seemed a little too quick to snitch on him.

He likely got himself in bigger trouble by doing that. I wouldn't mind seeing him win either though, since he's nowhere near as much of a bytch as Dre.
Spanky hasn’t been feeling Tommy since Keisha got into the fold. And he seen Tommy smoke several soldiers already. He knows Tommy don’t care about him. Also he’s on his third strike he’s not doing life in jail for Tommy.

Spanky will likely not be shown again tbh