Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I wish yall would stop saying Tariq has no reason to hate Ghost because he does.

Also just because Dre saw that "news" report of James being dead don't make it so. James could have faked his death or Dre just had wishful thinking. Remember Ghost and Dre's interaction weren't the same in 10 and 11. Not to mention 2Bit and Spanky didn't mention it and why would Paz need to see the cop after James was dead?

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
Supposedly Truth is going to get “destroyed” sometime during these last 4 episodes. Not blown up though as they didn’t have the budget for it.

You can thank Kemp for spoiling that as well.

Well now you just spoiled it for everyone else who didn’t hear her spoil it. :stopitslime:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What if it was Angela and she fake her death :ohhh:

I wish yall would stop saying Tariq has no reason to hate Ghost because he does.

Also just because Dre saw that "news" report of James being dead don't make it so. James could have faked his death or Dre just had wishful thinking. Remember Ghost and Dre's interaction weren't the same in 10 and 11. Not to mention 2Bit and Spanky didn't mention it and why would Paz need to see the cop after James was dead?

:snoop: THE SHOW IS CATERED TO THESE TYPE OF nikkaS.

:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wonder why was 2Bit’s first instinct to suspect Spanky as the snitch when Roberto had more of a reason to snitch on Tommy than they did.

He didn’t know Dre to suspect him nor would he have loyalty to Tommy after he killed Poncho.

Edit: I’m referring to 2-Bits first facial expression and reaction towards Spanky after the first phone call with Tommy.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wonder why was 2Bit’s first instinct to suspect Spanky as the snitch when Roberto had more of a reason to snitch on Tommy than they did.

He didn’t know Dre to suspect him nor would he have loyalty to Tommy after he killed Poncho.

BECAUSE THEY COINCIDENTLY
TALKED TO TOMMY ABOUT THE MURDER
AS SOON AS THEY
SPOKE TO 2BIT & SPANKY...

THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE...

SPANKY GETTING RELEASED
ON HIS 3RD STRIKE ONLY CONFIRMED IT.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
BECAUSE THEY COINCIDENTLY
TALKED TO TOMMY ABOUT THE MURDER
AS SOON AS THEY
SPOKE TO 2BIT & SPANKY...

THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE...

SPANKY GETTING RELEASED
ON HIS 3RD STRIKE ONLY CONFIRMED IT.

But they also could have talked to Roberto though beforehand as well seeing as he was arrested along with them as well and didn’t know or could care less about what happened to 2-Bit or Spanky.

It felt more of a convenient way to close out the 2-Bit and Spanky storyline while also taking down Tommy in the process.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But they also could have talked to Roberto though beforehand as well seeing as he was arrested along with them as well and didn’t know or could care less about what happened to 2-Bit or Spanky.

It felt more of a convenient way to close out the 2-Bit and Spanky storyline while also taking down Tommy in the process.

SPANKY GOT RELEASED AND
2BIT KNEW HE WAS THE SNITCH.

NOT SURE WHY YOURE PUNISHING
YOURSELF LIKE THIS.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
SPANKY GOT RELEASED AND
2BIT KNEW HE WAS THE SNITCH.

NOT SURE WHY YOURE PUNISHING
YOURSELF LIKE THIS.

I’m referring to 2-Bit’s initial facial expression towards Spanky after the first phone call with Tommy. It alluded that he suspected Spanky being the snitch glossing over the fact that there was a 3rd person who got arrested with them and had more of a reason to snitch.

That’s why I wish that they would have showed Roberto in prison and being interrogated as well as he had ties and no loyalty to Tommy or the rest of the crew as well.

Last edited:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wish instead of just saying "he does", you expounded on what that reason is. I'm still waiting. Are parents supposed to confess crimes to adolescent kids? Is that a thing? My daughters about to hate me too cuz I aint tellling them shyt.

Ghost is dead I'm need yall to accept that :francis:

You don't get shot in the chest, fall from a tall height, and still live :francis:

You don't in the real world. But if you're a fictional character written by Courtney Kemp? Shidddd man listen. Ghost might not even lose conciousness. Might have a whole dialogue with the shooter from his back. The "Ghost Is Dead" crowd act like we're coming from a place of logic that we don't believe he's dead. No! Have 6 seasons of watching Cartel heads killed in fed custody, kidnapped in fed custody, escaping fed custody with the oldest trick in the book, and finding parking immediately wherever u need to go in NYC taught you nothing?? We ain't say the shyt would make sense....we just said dude aint dead lol.