Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m referring to 2-Bit’s initial facial expression towards Spanky after the first phone call with Tommy. It alluded that he suspected Spanky being the snitch glossing over the fact that there was a 3rd person who got arrested with them and had more of a reason to snitch.

That’s why I wish that they would have showed Roberto in prison and being interrogated as well as he had ties and no loyalty to Tommy or the rest of the crew as well.

LIKE I SAID.

YOURE TORTURING YOURSELF
WITH YOUR IMAGINATION.

ROBERTO IS A D-LIST CHARACTER...
THEY DID NOT SHOW DUDE IN EPISODE 10
SO HE WONT BE SEEN IN EPISODE 11
BECAUSE ITS THE SAME DAY.

YOURE LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON
ON EARTH WHO GIVES A fukk ABOUT DUDE
OR EVEN REMEMBERS HIS NAME.
:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
LIKE I SAID.

YOURE TORTURING YOURSELF
WITH YOUR IMAGINATION.

ROBERTO IS A D-LIST CHARACTER...
THEY DID NOT SHOW DUDE IN EPISODE 10
SO HE WONT BE SEEN IN EPISODE 11
BECAUSE ITS THE SAME DAY.

YOURE LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON
ON EARTH WHO GIVES A fukk ABOUT DUDE
OR EVEN REMEMBERS HIS NAME.

I’m sure I’m not the only person on here or who watches the show who is wondering the same question along with all the other plot points that clown the show about.

Just because he is a D-List character doesn’t mean that the question shouldn’t be asked especially since he was shown to be apart of Tommy’s crew who saw Poncho get shot directly as well as being arrested along with 2-Bit and Spanky

So it’s a fair question to ask regardless of how important of a character you think he is or not.

Like I said, it was a convenient way to close out the 2-Bit and Spanky storyline as well as finally pinning a body to Tommy out of all the people he has killed over the seasons.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m sure I’m not the only person on here or who watches the show who is wondering the same question along with all the other plot points that clown the show about.

Just because he is a D-List character doesn’t mean that the question shouldn’t be asked especially since he was shown to be apart of Tommy’s crew who saw Poncho get shot directly as well as being arrested along with 2-Bit and Spanky

So it’s a fair question to ask regardless of how important of a character you think he is or not.

Like I said, it was a convenient way to close out the 2-Bit and Spanky storyline as well as finally pinning a body to Tommy out of all the people he has killed over the seasons.

SHOW HAPPENED 3 DAYS AGO
AND NOT ONE SINGLE SOUL
IN HERE NOR SOCIAL MEDIA
HAS MENTIONED ROBERTO.

I HAD TO GOOGLE WHO
YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT...

I DONT THINK SPANKYS STORY IS OVER...

THAT HAD 2BIT GIVE TOMMY
THE HEADS UP FOR A REASON.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
SHOW HAPPENED 3 DAYS AGO
AND NOT ONE SINGLE SOUL
IN HERE NOR SOCIAL MEDIA
HAS MENTIONED ROBERTO.

I HAD TO GOOGLE WHO
YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT...

I DONT THINK SPANKYS STORY IS OVER...

THAT HAD 2BIT GIVE TOMMY
THE HEADS UP FOR A REASON.

Roberto is/was just as much as important to the plot as Maria was. The same Maria who from the pilot was never mentioned again until 4 seasons later and never directly saw Ghost kill Miguel.

Roberto actually saw Tommy kill Poncho and got arrested the same time that 2-Bit and Spanky did. Even if he didn’t see Tommy on the other side of the fence (it looks like he did), he didn’t know Dre could be the snitch nor did he have any loyalty to Tommy, 2-Bit or Spanky especially since he killed Poncho and Ruiz, 2 leaders of his organization.

So the fact that 2-Bit automatically assumed Spanky to be the snitch (before he knew he got released) and not realizing Roberto could be it instead was an oversight on the writer’s part along with everything else that they have missed over the seasons.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely can’t fully comment on the full 5 episode arc yet, but based on the remaining characters, I really wish they wouldn’t have given Dre a full episode when there were only 5 total remaining. He’s not a big enough character and was never important enough to get all that time.

IMO they could have given Dre (30 mins), Saxe (25 mins), and Paz (5 mins :pachaha:) a single episode to close their arcs and then spend the last 4 really fleshing out the 4 best characters/suspects remaining (Tommy, Tasha, Tate, and Tariq). From the looks of it, there’s gonna be more Paz and Saxe coming up and that will definitely eat into the major characters’ time.
:dwillhuh:

Dre has been one of the more important characters on this show. He’s definitely the most important outside of the immediate fam (Ghost, Tasha, Tariq, Tommy).

I don’t even see the argument of how Tate has been a more important character than Dre.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m referring to 2-Bit’s initial facial expression towards Spanky after the first phone call with Tommy. It alluded that he suspected Spanky being the snitch glossing over the fact that there was a 3rd person who got arrested with them and had more of a reason to snitch.

That’s why I wish that they would have showed Roberto in prison and being interrogated as well as he had ties and no loyalty to Tommy or the rest of the crew as well.
He probably thought maybe it was Roberto but once Spanky got released he knew what it was

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He probably thought maybe it was Roberto but once Spanky got released he knew what it was

His initial facial expression and reaction to the phone call would lead one to assume that he automatically assumed it to be Spanky. They just did a poor job of following up on it until after he got released.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt true? :heh:

YEA VERY OLD NEWS...

THATS WHY HIS SPEAKING LINES INCREASED.

@CHICAGO breh, why you trying to use logic regarding Ghosts death when the writers have clearly shown they don't give af about logic?
You just know this show is going to end with Ghost on an island with that new chick of his :mjlol:

PLEASE TELL ME WHY
THE LT GOV FAVORITE WOULD FAKE HIS DEATH?