ppl mad feminist 6XL BBW icon Lizzo takes pic with 2x litebright beater Chris Brown

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
let Chris live damn!!!:what: let it go rihanna and her fam already forgave him

lizzo-chris-745x515.jpg

Lizzo criticised after calling Chris Brown “my favourite person in the world”

Footage has emerged of the singer asking Brown for a photo as she paid him the compliment

ByWill Richards
3rd October 2021

Lizzo-and-Chris-Brown-Credit-Getty-Images-696x442.jpg

Credit: Getty Images.
Lizzo has been criticised online after footage emerged of her calling Chris Brown “my favourite person in the whole fukking world”.

In a new video circulating online, Lizzo is seen posing for a photo with Brown, before giving him the compliment.

Earlier this year, it was reported that Brown was under police investigation after a woman alleged that he physically assaulted her at his home.

A sexual assault lawsuit against Brown was also dismissed last year after the singer settled out of court. An unknown woman identified as Jane Doe filed a lawsuit against Brown in 2018, alleging that she was raped multiple times by a man named Lowell Grissom Jr. while attending a party at the singer’s home in February 2017.

Back in 2009, Brown was found guilty of felony assault following an altercation with Rihanna while the then-couple were on their way to that year’s Grammys.

Years later, in 2017, he was accused of “blaming” Rihanna for his assault on her by various domestic abuse charities.

See footage of Lizzo and Chris Brown’s meeting below:

Lizzo criticised after calling Chris Brown "my favourite person in the world"