ppl mad feminist 6XL BBW icon Lizzo takes pic with 2x litebright beater Chris Brown

Daps
The way people attach their beliefs onto some of these celebrities is the weirdest shyt ever.

So many "I trusted you Lizzo. I thought you were one of the only celebrities with sense." tweets yesterday. That broad does not know y'all:what:

:mjlol: Every week Lizzo out here crying about being bullied. You can’t call a woman beater your favorite person in the world after that.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Hoes mad cause Lizzo probably smashed (don’t asked how) and they been a fan for 16 years and still hasn’t even gotta a whiff of his scent. I don’t get the vibe CB is going for in terms of his appearance. He’s been looking dusty and depleted for a good decade now. Us former pretty boys get into that phase where we just say fukk it and embrace the bum look, like Cole, but CB is clearly suffering from substance abuse. I hope he doesn’t succumb to it in the future.

Author of the article is clearly a cac though just by skimming thru a few sentences