Pray For My Family and I

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Set up a gofundme. Life has been hard for everyone and all these 6 certs etc shouldnt be a problem to help a black family in need. Im from canada so i cant do cashapp but if theres any other way ill send you 50$ CAN not USd:ufdup: once i get paid this week. Prayers up for u it takes alot to be honest in situations like this and not sure what state your in but youand your family should move to a different state and live on outskirts of the city until you figure it out

I went from rich to broke during this pandemic but it didnt break me just made me a beast .. im a few steps from being in your situation so I sympathize

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Set up a gofundme. Life has been hard for everyone and all these 6 certs etc shouldnt be a problem to help a black family in need. Im from canada so i cant do cashapp but if theres any other way ill send you 50$ CAN not USd:ufdup: once i get paid this week. Prayers up for u it takes alot to be honest in situations like this and not sure what state your in but youand your family should move to a different state and live on outskirts of the city until you figure it out

I went from rich to broke during this pandemic but it didnt break me just made me a beast .. im a few steps from being in your situation so I sympathize

Its funny I actually was eating good in the pandemic (furlough, more hours, etc). But somehow it just ended in a flash of a goal that meant so much to my family and I.

Do we have regrets...not really. These crazy times gave us the truth of who really cares and who doesn't. It expose my wife's family for being drama fueled naysayers, our own problems and vices, and our issues that weren't addressed until we were stuck in a hotel rut for a year.

Sometimes a situation can be a wake up call on what matters the most. Before all of this shyt, I walked around like my leaves were potent. I hid behind the comfort of a job (because I was escaping my own depression).

I did not realized that everything I truly have is right in front of me. My wife and my son.

Hell, yall more of a family than my own (whom died when my mother passed away).

At the end of the day, this experience did not break the family, but brought us all together to be a strong black family (in marsupial terms)

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you need more money check out this group on facebook called “give me your money” its a private group where people help out with bills or just hobbies..hope everything works out

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
My wife and I decided to become expats. Sadly the contract was cancelled due to Covid. We ended up maxing out our funds until we moved in with our in-laws. We got treated like losers. My wife managed to find a job and we had the funds for a place. We ended up getting screwed by the beloved city of Valdosta and ended up in a homeless shelter.

My wifes job managed to be so delayed and jumped the gun in the hiring process. Meanwhile, I filed for disability due to my severe depression throughout life. I'm waiting on that and we did not get helped with housing from the shelter.

We ended up leaving the shelter due to a lady dying in the facility. We had some funds to get a hotel room and next thing you know my wife gets fired because of racial nonsense (she complained about the time of pay and how it put my family in a bind).

We decided to use our little bit of funds to come to Alabama. My wife got a new job and here we are as I am trying to get a gig while I wait for my disability. Homeless shelters are full and not taking families. And we are just down bad.
I been posting on and off and I really missed this thread, I donate to you soon breh.