Predict Goldberg vs Lesnar

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
. Could be Goldberg draping the arm over for the pin as he used all of his energy to get the win.

Could be a no contest of disqualification to build up another match.

Brock could get a win like he did with Orton by stoppage.

Or multiple f5's. For a win.

I'd prefer a kimura. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't know what to expect but i will guess 50/50 on brock winning or fukk finish which leads to a rematch.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Goldberg ain't getting suplexed 25 times, so I suppose Lesnar will have to put a little more effort this time.
Everyone I heard on podcast say Brock respect Goldberg so he will work this match and sell his ass off for him. That Brock would go to Vince himself if they tried to make it a squash or a not very competitive/one sided match.

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Everyone I heard on podcast say Brock respect Goldberg so he will work this match and sell his ass off for him That Brock would go to Vince himself if they tried to make it a squash or a not very competitive/one sided match.
So fukk everyone else but Goldberg can get a good match :francis:

Don't see why he would make a return just to get squashed so this probably has some merit

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After last night i think its pretty clear he just wants this one match to wrestle in front of his family and not end on the bad WM 20 note. He'll put Brock over and retire.

As for the match, I think it wont be 50/50 like Mania 20, because Brocks about as beastly as he was in 04 and Goldberg looks noticeably older. Goldberg will sell a lot more, Brock will control the match, and Goldberg will get a few big hope segments.

I think both guys really want to put on something good, especially Goldberg, but the smark crowd could fukk it up. I really hope they dont