Predict Goldberg vs Lesnar

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Goldberg will get the advantage early running on adrenaline.
Then Brock will take over and suplex city will begin.
Goldberg will muster up one final hail mary but then Brock will cut him off and finish him.
I can see the match being 70/30 but since Brock has legit respect for Goldberg I say 60/40.
They will probably give us the match us fans wanted years ago.

Goldberg should be going into the HOF this upcoming mania.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully they're only going 10 minutes or so, or it could fall off a cliff. I expect to be better than their WM match though. Everyone is aware that match didn't live up to the hype and I think both are going to try really hard to redeem themselves. We might even see a big MMA influence in this match. Goldberg is a fan of MMA and commentated for some failed promotion, plus it would be a better pace for him these days. No way does he agree to let Brock spam the Germans on him.

I'm guessing Brock gets the win, but it's still really hard to see Goldberg agreeing to come back just to lose.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
. Could be Goldberg draping the arm over for the pin as he used all of his energy to get the win.

Could be a no contest of disqualification to build up another match.

Brock could get a win like he did with Orton by stoppage.

Or multiple f5's. For a win.

I'd prefer a kimura. :ehh:
No..Goldberg is definitely be allowed to fight back...Blandy has a sissy offense. That was never a good match idea. Blandy is boring as fukk.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Everyone I heard on podcast say Brock respect Goldberg so he will work this match and sell his ass off for him. That Brock would go to Vince himself if they tried to make it a squash or a not very competitive/one sided match.

Goldberg, Austin, and Rock went to his fights. Lesnar and Goldberg ate decent with each other..are they friends like Brock and Shelton? Nah but Goldberg has been pro Lesnar in several interviews for a minute.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think it's gonna start off with a big move to set the pace... from there it's gonna be a high energy brawl as it should be, probably doesn't slow down until the middle just to catch that second wind... Brock starts to dominate, Goldberg comes back a couple times, on Goldberg's last comeback, Brock catches him and takes over from there, pinning him to win the match in about 15 minutes.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No..Goldberg is definitely be allowed to fight back...Blandy has a sissy offense. That was never a good match idea. Blandy is boring as fukk.
Goldberg does come off as more legit. I just hope its a stiff brawl.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It's going to be worse than the Wrestlemania match.

Older King of Spam style vs. a 12 year older Goldberg doesn't sound good on paper. At least if this was the first match we could hold out some hope. But I'm expecting clusterfukk Wrestlecrap at worst and a :leostare: match at best. Hopefully it's a back and forth with some good effort though.

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think Brock will be more open to Bill getting in more offense than usual. This will be more fight than wrestling match IMO.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
What I find interesting is, WWE recently did a video that said "5 things Brock Lensar has yet to accomplish"... and one of them was win a match as SS.

A few weeks later he's in a match at SS :ohhh:

Wonder if those other 4 may come true in the future? :jbhmm:

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
think it starts off with a insta spear and brock rolling out and gettting stomped then fighting outside and in crowd then back into ring suplex city goldberg comeback submission style rest more big spots then lesnar wins