PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

As you can see, we CANNOT depend on black women to help correct this, they are above correction. It has to be us.

Imma be real with you, we won’t correct this either. At this point, a division must be made, we can’t fight against the entertainment industry on this level, too many millions of people obsessed with music to the point of extreme delusion. Gotta let these people and their kids stay stuck in their snake eating its tail cycle and build amongst like minded folks with common sense.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so they're just hiring any old hoodrat for teaching positions these days? How tf is she in a classroom recording toddlers singing rap lyrics? That can't be legal.:dahell:

I'd be in that school raising hell if she was uploading vids of my kids to the internet like that.:mindblown:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bRyEp45.jpg

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
parent who’s blasting that garbage while the child is in the back seat.:mjpls:
That part-but for the educator to not “take the wheel” and redirect the song choice is insane. Also filming people’s children for the internet.
The kids learn it from what they consume at home, but to encourage it is absurd.

I get teacher’s pay/the profession sucks and I truly empathize but they really let any birdbrain with an “interest” in children have and be responsible for them in some of these formative years.