PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's only gonna get worse from here on out.

Us 80s to mid 90s babies were the last generation of black people to have love, soul, positivity and intelligence in our music.

The kids of today like in the OP are the OFFSPRING of the generation that grew up on drill and thot rap.

The 2000s babies grew up almost exclusively on trap, thot and drill rap that blew up around 2012.

If you're my age (35+) you're more than likely just as big of an R&B/ soul music head as you are rap. We also grew up on our parents music which was full of soul and love.

The kids in the OP parents music are literally artists like Sexy Redd, NBA YoungBoy, Lil Durk , City Girls & King Von.

That's it. No love and positivity going into the minds of these kids.

Music has literally terraformed the black community and our collective mindstate.

All by design.

Remember Lucifer's specialty in heaven before he was casted down here was music.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Think about what is being nurtured, and then do not complain when the tree is fully grown and aint how you want it to be. What falls from that tree nurtures the next tree.

Do you want to nurture leadership or this?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how some black people expect to survive and thrive if we're willingly indoctrinating our children with degenerate cultural filth. This is what happens when you let the worst caricatures of black people become idols. The sad thing is that many of us will look at this and consider it cute and innocent.

And yes before anyone makes the comment, people in my generation we're reciting similar lyrics as kids and guess what...... many of them grew into dysfunctional adults. Not simply because they were reciting lyrics to a rap song but because they were raised in a culture where the adults didn't have their best interest in mind. These kids reciting rap lyrics before they can spell their name is a symptom of a larger cultural issue. And we really don't need to guess how things will play out for them. Just look at their parents.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only gonna get worse from here on out.

Us 80s to mid 90s babies were the last generation of black people to have love, soul, positivity and intelligence in our music.

The kids of today like in the OP are the OFFSPRING of the generation that grew up on drill and thot rap.

The 2000s babies grew up almost exclusively on trap, thot and drill rap that blew up around 2012.

If you're my age (35+) you're more than likely just as big of an R&B/ soul music head as you are rap. We also grew up on our parents music which was full of soul and love.

The kids in the OP parents music are literally artists like Sexy Redd, NBA YoungBoy, Lil Durk , City Girls & King Von.

That's it. No love and positivity going into the minds of these kids.

Music has literally terraformed the black community and our collective mindstate.

All by design.

Remember Lucifer's specialty in heaven before he was casted down here was music.
You full of shyt

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Help me out here…is this where I’m supposed to act like this is the end of the black community yet again? It’s been so many times I hear about our ending that I lost count :unimpressed:
The doom and gloom look how horrible Black people are threads are too much now. And it's the same miserable losers making them.

The OP doesn't even really care about kids or the negative influence this kind of music can have on them. This is just a poorly veiled gender wars thread.

It has to be us
Stop saying "us." People like you can't be counted on to do anything, either. You have your own negative ideology that you're looking to spread and ruin young minds.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This has been going on since gangsta rap hit the scene. Anybody calling it out was/is a c00n though :sas2: Calling out community bullshyt is "self-hate"

it won't be until kindergarten teachers have their kids twerking in the Christmas pageant that people will figure it out

Last edited:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Absolutely, but the difference is that we can at least admit when our shyt stinks. Black women on the other hand...

I feel you my g but I've seen soooo many black women speak out AGAINST these thot rappers and too many black men defend drill rap that I don't see the reason in pointing fingers.

Matter of fact C. Delores Tucker (a black woman) is the face of speaking out against gangster rap.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You full of shyt
No I'm not. It's the truth. Were the last generation that had love, peace , soul and intelligence heavily in our mainstream music.

And if you wanna have a back and forth about it please do me a favor and refrain from the profanity.

I only go back back and forth with mature posters who can disagree peacefully and maturely.