President-Elect Biden nominates black woman as Ambassador to The United Nations

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That's dope. She's gonna represent the US in enforcing white supremacy and US supremacy across the globe. :pachaha:

The bold is fukking crazy :mjcry:

Look how they treat us, brehs.

Black men have been completely erased politically.

Make sure you get out and vote though. 2024 will be the most important election of our lives

Y'all nikkas are so f*ckin' miserable. :mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I guess there isn't a black man good enough, across the whole US. :scust:

At every turn, its black woman....black woman...

Thats no hate, but the agenda aint hard to peep. Like I've always said (and my lady gets offended by this), a man at the highest level of any field, is not threatened by the highest woman, let alone a black woman (because of racism and stereotypes). A female is only a threat to the males beneath her. Not her peers, or the man above her. Basic laws of nature will always kick in.:yeshrug:

Mans only true threat, is another man. So of course, white men, continue to surround themselves with black women at every turn, under the guise of diversity. :mjpls:
:laff::laff:All this because a black woman was chosen and not a black man. The militant black male ego is WOAT.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You do realize the role is much more than simply taking orders? It’s also an advisory role and she is very well versed on issues in Africa. Way beyond any of the previous ones.

We just see her color and ethnicity. We don't know what her personal views and agendas will be once she gets in office.

I think we need to take the individual into account, and not just write them off as tools of Western interests.

You post in HL don't you? Most of the TLR posters have no fukking clue what they are talking about on any political topic. It's best to avoid the conversation most of the time.

Please don't tell me that the great minds of HL missed this, posted right in the op.

Thomas-Greenfield ... joined the Albright Stonebridge advisory firm as a senior counselor where she worked with her mentor former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright.

But yall so smart, right? :comeon:

Btw, Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton were also mentored by Madeline Albright. So, YES, we already know EXACTLY what this woman will do. :coffee:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That's dope. She's gonna represent the US in enforcing white supremacy and US supremacy across the globe. :pachaha:

Funny how Black success and representation in US government as it pertains internationally is really just participation in promoting the enforcement of American domination and influence overseas.

It's like being an honorary klan member.

Bubba: Hey Terence, you want some of this bbq?

Terrence: Absolutely.

Bubba: Delicious isn't it?

Terrence: Never tasted better

Bubba: Stick with me and there's plenty more to come.
Crabs in a barrel thought process

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Funny how Black success and representation in US government as it pertains internationally is really just participation in promoting the enforcement of American domination and influence overseas.

I don't agree about the white supremacist rhetoric when white supremacist hate the un lol.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:laff::laff:All this because a black woman was chosen and not a black man. The militant black male ego is WOAT.

If you can't see the play, then your as remedial as the rest of the sheep. :yeshrug:

Salute to the lady...more power to her. I could never hate, cuz I don't have anything vested in the situation. Across many spectrums tho, its obvious black males are being overlooked for prominent positions, and BW are being inserted. If a brotha is included, its in a lesser role, or he's :wrist:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
If you can't see the play, then your as remedial as the rest of the sheep. :yeshrug:

Salute to the lady...more power to her. I could never hate, cuz I don't have anything vested in the situation. Across many spectrums tho, its obvious black males are being overlooked for prominent positions, and BW are being inserted. If a brotha is included, its in a lesser role, or he's :wrist:

Exactly

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps

tenor.gif

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

President Obama and his black wife laugh at this entire post

:mjlol: