President-Elect Biden nominates black woman as Ambassador to The United Nations

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:russ: bro no offense cause we cool, but i don't trust nothing you say about the Obama's after you told me last week that Barack and Michelle haven't been intimate in 30 years.:mjlol:

I'm learning to compartmentalize what brehs say and learn what to hear them on and what not to hear them on.

Me and you can't discuss Obama no more, breh. :mjlol:

At least I’m consistent :lolbron:

Daps
-So reading this dudes attack her for being Black, like she's just a token.
-She's attacked for being a female cause dudes want a man instead.
-A random white guy could get this job & it'd be okay cause it's business as usual.
-What's she gonna do for Black people, again.

Got it.

It's the perfect storm for coli brehs who deep down hate women, are resentful because they aren't where they wanna be in life, mostly cause of laziness, and then there's the faux militancy they've adopted on this site, which they don't even really believe in. They just say it to fit in.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:sas1:Thought Black men was getting phased out politically by the dems and Biden administration :mjpls:.

Senior adviser to the president
rep-cedric-l-richmond.png

Rep. Cedric L. Richmond (D)

National Director of African American Engagement
baker2.jpg

Trey Baker

Potential picks to Biden Administration

Potential Security of Defense
jeh-johnson.png

Jeh Johnson

Potential Environmental Protection Agency administrator
mustafa-santiago-ali.png

Mustafa Santiago Ali

Potential Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
t_500x300

Alvin Brown

th

Maurice Jones

Potential Attorney General, Department of Justice

jeh-johnson.png

Jeh Johnson

Potential Secretary of Treasury
roger-ferguson.png

Roger Ferguson
Or is it ONLY when it comes to Black women being promoted that Black men is being phased out :sas2:

80% of that list is “potential picks” that you’re already counting as wins. :sas1:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Please don't tell me that the great minds of HL missed this, posted right in the op.

But yall so smart, right? :comeon:

Btw, Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton were also mentored by Madeline Albright. So, YES, we already know EXACTLY what this woman will do. :coffee:
?????

Women probably made up a small minority of Americans working in foreign service during her career.
Albright is probably a mentor, in some capacity, to all/most of the women who worked in that Department. Especially one who has the experience to be up for this nomination.
What you'd have us believe is that Mrs. Thomas-Greenfield, and the women in the tier below her, are clones of each other. Albright's proteges with no individuality.

Trump damaged the global image of America, so I think the choice for UN Ambassador is deliberate, and based on this woman's specific experience, relationships, skills, and views.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm not, but the sentence I bolded from my post is.... especially considering the state of America's relationship with black folks.

Good criticism should always come with honest analysis and suggestions for improvement.

Criticism that lacks honest analysis and suggestions for improvement is just complaining. :unimpressed:

If you have a better alternative than getting Black people a seat at the table--that somehow doesn't include hard segregation and sovereignty for ADOS folks-- I'd love to hear it. Because from my view, anything else is half-stepping.

And just to clarify, I'm not saying hard segregation is wrong; I'm saying that there's no satisfactory third option between integration and hard segregation that respects the rights of Black people.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Make sure you get out and vote though. 2024 will be the most important election of our lives

And 2028 and 2032 and 2036 etc. They say this every election, breh. Although I do agree that the 2020 election held more significance and importance than previous elections in the past. I know I've heard that quote in every election that I've ever voted in (2004, 2008, 2012, 2016.)

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
80% of that list is “potential picks” that you’re already counting as wins. :sas1:
Not counting then as wins, counting them as being mentioned as high value Black men that is being considered for high positions in the administration. Where as one Black woman being name is causing coli militants to say Black men are being neglected while they ignore Black men have been named to Biden cabinet and other positions in his administration, but keep on ignoring that :sas2:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And 2028 and 2032 and 2036 etc. They say this every election, breh. Although I do agree that the 2020 election held more significance and importance than previous elections in the past. I know I've heard that quote in every election that I've ever voted in (2004, 2008, 2012, 2016.)

That should tell you that voting is always important, because it is. :unimpressed:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Not counting then as wins, counting them as being mentioned as high value Black men that is being considered for high positions in the administration. Where as one Black woman being name is causing coli militants to say Black men are being neglected while they ignore Black men have been named to Biden cabinet and other positions in his administration, but keep on ignoring that :sas2:

We gotta stay on they heads breh.

I think nikkas is really on some I’ll believe it when I see it.

I hope they all go through but until then I’ll keep my healthy skepticism.

They’ve never had to earn our trust because we just give it away.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This sounds like somethin a cac would say...as if Obamas appointment validates any other misjustices.:mjpls:

"Well what about Obama...huh?" :skip:

This is moving the goalpost. :unimpressed:

The claim was that Black men are being systematically excluded from politics. Obama being president pretty clearly disproves that.

Not that any Black man in high political positions forgives past injustices.