President-Elect Biden nominates black woman as Ambassador to The United Nations

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
That's dope. She's gonna represent the US in enforcing white supremacy and US supremacy across the globe. :pachaha:

Funny how Black success and representation in US government as it pertains internationally is really just participation in promoting the enforcement of American domination and influence overseas.

It's like being an honorary klan member.

Bubba: Hey Terence, you want some of this bbq?

Terrence: Absolutely.

Bubba: Delicious isn't it?

Terrence: Never tasted better

Bubba: Stick with me and there's plenty more to come.
You may be right, but whats the alternative solution?

Should black folks not try to become part of the system at all and leave it to white folks? Should "good whites" be chosen over black folks?

Their individual contribution may not be that great within the current system, but who's to say they don't spark others with their own agendas or create opportunity?

hjnm

All Star
Daps
That's dope. She's gonna represent the US in enforcing white supremacy and US supremacy across the globe. :pachaha:

Funny how Black success and representation in US government as it pertains internationally is really just participation in promoting the enforcement of American domination and influence overseas.

It's like being an honorary klan member.

Bubba: Hey Terence, you want some of this bbq?

Terrence: Absolutely.

Bubba: Delicious isn't it?

Terrence: Never tasted better

Bubba: Stick with me and there's plenty more to come.

I disagree I think Susan Rice did well maintaining peace and prosperity in Africa, some of the leader were "undemocratic" but they served the countries well.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Should black folks not try to become part of the system at all and leave it to white folks? Should "good whites" be chosen over black folks?

Their individual contribution may not be that great within the current system, but who's to say they don't spark others with their own agendas or create opportunity?
They always go silent when someone ask about the alternative.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
This was even sadder :coffee:

What's even sadder is an Asian (like the rest of the POC coalition) subtly reminding black people that their place is really in the Ghetto.

What does that tweet have to do with us?

Do you assume we don't live in Suburbs too?

Granted, that tweet can be considered extremely classless and class-based.

But it doesn't apply to me and mine and I would appreciate you muthafukkas stop lumping all black people in with poor people.

It's a psychological weapon that has been used for far too long.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
What's even sadder is an Asian (like the rest of the POC coalition) subtly reminding black people that their place is really in the Ghetto.

What does that tweet have to do with us?

Do you assume we don't live in Suburbs too?

Granted, that tweet can be considered extremely classless and class-based.

But it doesn't apply to me and mine and I would appreciate you muthafukkas stop lumping all black people in with poor people.

It's a psychological weapon that has been used for far too long.
We speaking facts right? You honestly believe I'm Asian? Care to make a ban bet to prove it?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Trump said he's ending fair housing regulation and mufukkas talking like it has nothing to do with keeping blacks out the suburbs yet talk like the 94 crime bill only affected black folk :mjlol:

Logic is absent wherever hate is present

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Breh I swear to God I thought you was Asian :russ::russ::russ::russ:

nikkas been calling you Asian for years and I've never seen you say you weren't.

Why the hell you think I go at you so hard when you talk Black issues.
So you thought I was really Asian and never seen me deny it or post pics of my skin...yet you ran with me being Asian despite absolutely no eviden...logic is absent :stopitslime:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

why would you want to be part of a system that for centuries hasn’t included you?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
So you thought I was really Asian and never seen me deny it or post pics of my skin...yet you ran with me being Asian despite absolutely no eviden...logic is absent :stopitslime:

If nikkas calling you Asian and you aint saying nothing, what the hell am I supposed to think?

Matter of fact, in the Ice Cube thread, you was going off on black issues and I sent you Black Korea to shut you up.

You just rolled with it.

Let me call @Sccit white and he on my head every single time no matter what the topic of discussion is. :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If nikkas calling you Asian and you aint saying nothing, what the hell am I supposed to think?

Matter of fact, in the Ice Cube thread, you was going off on black issues and I sent you Black Korea to shut you up.

You just rolled with it.

Let me call @Sccit white and he on my head every single time no matter what the topic of discussion is. :mjlol:
Okay...you the only nikka on the coli that never seen me deny the Asian lie and say I'm black...totally believable :coffee:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Bingo.