President-Elect Biden nominates black woman as Ambassador to The United Nations

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Good criticism should always come with honest analysis and suggestions for improvement.

Criticism that lacks honest analysis and suggestions for improvement is just complaining. :unimpressed:

If you have a better alternative than getting Black people a seat at the table--that somehow doesn't include hard segregation and sovereignty for ADOS folks-- I'd love to hear it. Because from my view, anything else is half-stepping.

And just to clarify, I'm not saying hard segregation is wrong; I'm saying that there's no satisfactory third option between integration and hard segregation that respects the rights of Black people.

I have no problem with black folks having seats at the table. However, to me, there is no solution for black folks in this short of expatriate or go along to get along. Making a black woman the ambassador to the UN is a great thing, but these ambassadors push the agenda of the country/administration and not any personal aspirations. The time for "hard segregation" is over IMO

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It's the perfect storm for coli brehs who deep down hate women, are resentful because they aren't where they wanna be in life, mostly cause of laziness, and then there's the faux militancy they've adopted on this site, which they don't even really believe in. They just say it to fit in.
-Breh I came in here on my "Let's see what Biden doing now" vibe. I see a Black woman, 35+ years experience in this shyt, worked under the Obama administration, been through some "real revolution" type shyt over the years. She bounced during the Trump administration & is coming back now under Biden. I expected more support for the sis.

-These fake ass militants can't wait to hate on Biden & his ass ain't even in office yet. Then bring up what Biden gonna do for Black people the next 4 years like Trump was a better option. I can't take a lot of these dudes seriously.

-I've been watching you & a couple other brehs like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman & @Black Panther saying some real shyt to these dudes. :salute:

-I don't have y'all patience.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Not counting then as wins, counting them as being mentioned as high value Black men that is being considered for high positions in the administration. Where as one Black woman being name is causing coli militants to say Black men are being neglected while they ignore Black men have been named to Biden cabinet and other positions in his administration, but keep on ignoring that :sas2:
what is your ethnic background?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
-Breh I came in here on my "Let's see what Biden doing now" vibe. I see a Black woman, 35+ years experience in this shyt, worked under the Obama administration, been through some "real revolution" type shyt over the years. She bounced during the Trump administration & is coming back now under Biden. I expected more support for the sis.

-These fake ass militants can't wait to hate on Biden & his ass ain't even in office yet. Then bring up what Biden gonna do for Black people the next 4 years like Trump was a better option. I can't take a lot of these dudes seriously.

-I've been watching you & a couple other brehs like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman & @Black Panther saying some real shyt to these dudes. :salute:

They ridin heavy because Asians and African immigrants are deep in the coalition.

I’m here if you ever want to lose your patience :mjlol:

Daps

Craziest part of the whole thing is these nikkas got these plat threads on Kamala not being black and how she isn't a true representation of black ppl on this presidential ticket.

Now we have a black woman being nominated for a high position and its "well she's black but this is a way to get at black men and she is still working for white supremacy so what's the point?"

It's a constant moving of goal posts because there are MAGA cacs on this site and also unhappy niccas who have nothing good going in their lives and they link up often times.

The trippiest part to me is the fact that more often than not, they have the exact same talking points.

But yeah they are just a bunch of do nothing niccas. I wouldn't even waste my time hanging with 85% of TLR in real life. I'm working hard, grinding to get to the top and these niccas sitting in their mamas basement and they aint trying to make nothing happen.

It's disgusting.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I have no problem with black folks having seats at the table. However, to me, there is no solution for black folks in this short of expatriate or go along to get along. Making a black woman the ambassador to the UN is a great thing, but these ambassadors push the agenda of the country/administration and not any personal aspirations. The time for "hard segregation" is over IMO

I understand where you're coming from. "Go[ing] along to get along" is built into integration, and that's unfortunate for people who have been systematically wronged by this country.

I hate to say it, but incremental change is the best we can hope for. :yeshrug:

Anyone that:

A. Won't accept less than sweeping changes across the board,

B. Isn't offering any alternatives or compromises, and

C. Isn't willing to do anything more significant than complain on a internet forum (no organizing, strategizing, or mobilization)

either doesn't understand the complexity of what they're asking for, or is a charlatan.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Meanwhile their alternative to Biden is refusing to fund the military if bases named after confederates are renamed :coffee:

Their cards were pulled before the election when Trump openly challenged the 1619 project and threatened to withhold Fed. funding for school districts incorporating it in History curriculums.

We asked them their views about that in light of both sides arguments.

True to the cowards and born followers that they are, they had no response and waited for their Clown Idol to address it before they had an opinion. I guess he never spoke on it, because Both siders never commented on it.
Silence about POTUS doing that, but if it was a random cab driver of foreign background questioning 1619, everybody would have been up in arms.

Dudes are clowns, straight up and down.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I understand where you're coming from. "Go[ing] along to get along" is built into integration, and that's unfortunate for people who have been systematically wronged by this country.

I hate to say it, but incremental change is the best we can hope for. :yeshrug:

Anyone that:

A. Won't accept less than sweeping changes across the board,

B. Isn't offering any alternatives or compromises, and

C. Isn't willing to do anything more significant than complain on a internet forum (no organizing, strategizing, or mobilization)

either doesn't understand the complexity of what they're asking for, or is a charlatan.

I'm just saying...it's black folks actively being a part of the political process and trying to make a difference in the community who feel like sitting back and waiting for our increments isn't enough :manny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is moving the goalpost. :unimpressed:

The claim was that Black men are being systematically excluded from politics. Obama being president pretty clearly disproves that.

Not that any Black man in high political positions forgives past injustices.

We seen how they openly disrespect us and you guys can jump for joy because a black woman got a treat from a white man.
You dudes just don’t get how things work

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
We seen how they openly disrespect us and you guys can jump for joy because a black woman got a treat from a white man.
You dudes just don’t get how things work
If appointments nominations,selections are just a treat from the White man, why do you think there was opposition to K. Harris being added to the Presidential ticket?
Not saying that you voiced such opposition. Goal posts have been moved though.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If appointments nominations,selections are just a treat from the White man, why do you think there was opposition to K. Harris being added to the Presidential ticket?
Not saying that you voiced such opposition. Goal posts have been moved though.

People don’t like her