President Obama Says If There Is a Low Turnout For Black Voters "It Will Be An Insult To My Legacy "

Daps
Lol this guy is getting his mullato privilege on. we ask for anything he says he the president of everyone he owes nothing specific. while he helped gays and latinos. He been using his privilege ever since he been in office. it's time for him to go this is ridiculous to ask us for anything when we can't ask u for anything

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And that photo I put of Hillary and the ex Klan member was real by the way...

Hillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member

Someone needs to tweet this to Trump :mjlol:

As for Barack, I have no clue why these days his polling numbers are going up so much. He goes on his little rallies and tells his little corny ass jokes with that smirk on his face and turns into a church mouse when it comes to unarmed men, women, and children killed by police. Not even a week ago a 13 year old was killed by police and this guy is going on stages smiling ear to ear telling his cheesy played out jokes like he is doing a jimgle for massa.

Giving us some half ass "My Brother's Keeper" is his big legacy for us. He didnt even take that opportunity to use the funding wasted on that to invest in Black businesses. You would think that would be common sense. Nah let me use my brother's keeper to invest in white corporations.

His own daughter has gotten wakeup calls 3 or 4 times by now with white people snitching on what she does over and over again and he still does not sit her down to talk about that. He cant even tell his own daughters the real deal when it comes to race so I guess i shouldnt find it shocking he is such a failure for Black people as a whole.

wolf-animated-gif-1.gif

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta chill...yall have no idea how much it pisses me off seeing him say this shyt smiling

Did he really say this?
Fukk a Obama either way tho

yeah the video is in the link in the OP. this site wouldnt let me embed the video though.

fukk this nikka for real though. Hopefully Michelle divorces this sellout in a couple years

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol this guy is getting his mullato privilege on. we ask for anything he says he the president of everyone he owes nothing specific. while he helped gays and latinos. He been using his privilege ever since he been in office. it's time for him to go this is ridiculous to ask us for anything when we can't ask u for anything
he did that cause people let him get away with it. ultimately it's up to folks to hold him accountable to his commitments

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Again, folks taking our votes for granted. Don't worry though, black women got the clintons back. You talk to these women here in atl and all of them voting for her. Like i told ya'll before, its no longer black people together. Its black males minus the c00ns and thugs that will make the real change happen for us. Ain't no black woman kneeling without Kaepernick :sas2: They are not in the same situation as us. Black men have 200 times worse than any black woman. Facts!!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he did that cause people let him get away with it. ultimately it's up to folks to hold him accountable to his commitments

Its up to us younger people to hold them accountable. Even if mainstream media where to start talking of something like say the ...photo of Hillary and the ex KKK member who died she would excuse it by saying he apologized years back and that was his past life and people change and the Black church would go :ohlawd: :lawd: :blessed:

Young people hold Obama accountable all the time...but the people who do vote are afraid to criticize him

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
:russ: This dude mad huh:mjlol:

I've been telling y'all about this dude:francis:

Negros who consistently vote Demoncrat are so weak minded:wow:

Dude will become a billionaire and become leader of the LGBT movement the day he leaves office but he wants us to preserve his legacy:lolbron:

Con Man:patrice: