President Obama sings Rihanna with Jimmy Fallon to explain the importance of the TPP

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we supposed to be impressed at how cool he is or something?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed this clown is quick to attend these late night shows with white presenters but has never made a single visit to the black ones. He was a regular guest when Jon Stewart was presenting but since Trevor Noah took over he hasn't made a single visit. Ha

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some black people are angry at him cause he didnt "keep it real" enough. Whatever that means :yeshrug:
Yes that's where the anger comes from. All he had to do was do some fist bumps or appear in a Gucci mane video and we will love him. It has nothing to do with ignoring black issues and focusing on other groups.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yes that's where the anger comes from. All he had to do was do some fist bumps or appear in a Gucci mane video and we will love him. It has nothing to do with ignoring black issues and focusing on other groups.
Well he did the one thing i wished for during his presidency. Well he didnt do it because he's limited power but he at least got us going down the path and thats a start.

I cant remember what people were raving about him at the time but 7 years ago i posted these exact words on Facebook: "if he [Obama] wants to impress me all he has to do is lift the embargo off Cuba. It's been 50 freakin years. How long can you keep your heavy boots on another nations's neck?"

And he did just that. Cuba, while suffering under the american embargo for 6+ decades has provided medical support and free scholarships for millions of poor children from poor caribbean nations for decades. I know Barack's not perfect. Far from it. he's done some dumb sh!t. But he's good in my book on that act alone.
Farewell, Barry :salute:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well he did the one thing i wished for during his presidency. Well he didnt do it because he's limited power but he at least got us going down the path and thats a start.

I cant remember what people were raving about him at the time but 7 years ago i posted these exact words on Facebook: "if he [Obama] wants to impress me all he has to do is lift the embargo off Cuba. It's been 50 freakin years. How long can you keep your heavy boots on another nations's neck?"

And he did just that. Cuba, while suffering under the american embargo for 6+ decades has provided medical support and free scholarships for millions of poor children from poor caribbean nations for decades. I know Barack's not perfect. Far from it. he's done some dumb sh!t. But he's good in my book on that act alone.
Farewell, Barry :salute:
You're an idiot.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're an idiot.
You have your priorities and agendas. I have mine. THis is where i rest my head so i have a vested interest in it's well being but the U.S.A. is not my only home .Foreign policy is always atop my list in election year. fukk you very much.