President Obama sings Rihanna with Jimmy Fallon to explain the importance of the TPP

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Hey look it's Hank hill. The coli's own punching bag. I see you changed your name to avoid the bullying but my foot will still be on your neck. :umad:

Actually my name change is the result of someone sonning me.

I thought it was funny so I changed it to that.

So nice try with the "bullying." You fukking dork :mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Obama administration actively fought to lower the minimum wage in Haiti after the earthquake. They fought to get it under $1 a day

keep co-signing :scust:
NO :stopitslime:
That is Bill Clinton and his goons. They are also the ones involved in holding back the elections because they dont want Jovenel to win. THe stranglehold of the United States over Haiti is way bigger than the Obama administration or any single U.S. president's administration.
I grew up in Haiti, kiddo. My ad was a contractor for FAD'H. I could show yo pictures of me and my Dad with both Cedras and Avril when i was little. I know about all the invisible hand sh!ts that go on in Haiti because of the U.S.'s dirty dealings is not news to me.
Try again, clones. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually my name change is the result of someone sonning me.

I thought it was funny so I changed it to that.

So nice try with the "bullying." You fukking dork :mjlol:
Did you tell your white boyfriend in the kitchen about the sonning? Don't forget to update him on the latest goings on. You fukking fakkit :mjlol:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Did you tell your white boyfriend in the kitchen about the sonning? Don't forget to update him on the latest goings on. You fukking fakkit :mjlol:

This is how I know most of you nikkas is lame as fukk and get limited if any action.

The fact you automatically equate the phrase meet with some aspect romantic attachment involved you muskrat ass manlet. Stop exposing yourself. Don't do that.:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how I know most of you nikkas is lame as fukk and get limited if any action.

The fact you automatically equate the phrase meet with some aspect romantic attachment involved you muskrat ass manlet. Stop exposing yourself. Don't do that.:mjlol:
Stop quoting me fakkit. :scust: