Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
This is why we will never get ahead...:francis:

This bigot throws the HBCUs a bone to speak and they"re all...:feedme:

Disgraceful...:scust:

That money the US govt is frontin aint shyt either. Those are peanuts in the big scheme of things...:manny:

They should be rallying the mega-rich like Jay, Diddy, Byron Allen, Oprah, etc...to put money up. They got it...:martin:

You do know this is the POTUS, right? :patrice: And HBCUs are a part of the US? :patrice: What exactly are they suppose to say, that he can't speak there? :why::mindblown::bunbcmon:. Of course he's going to be speaking :duck: but he's the POTUS. He can speak wherever he wants.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That money the US govt is frontin aint shyt either. Those are peanuts in the big scheme of things...:manny:

They should be rallying the mega-rich like Jay, Diddy, Byron Allen, Oprah, etc...to put money up. They got it...:martin:

Nope all of them are c00ns and sell outs remember

There is not one good black person with money

All are Illuminati

Well that’s what I was told on here and other places

Let’s go to “white zaddy”

He the good one right?

:francis:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
President Barack Obama’s administration also put a number of pro-HBCU reforms into place, including doubling the annual investment in Pell Grants, tripling investment in higher education tax benefits, making student loans cheaper to repay, and increasing institutional aid to minority-serving institutions

but they told me Obama didn't do anything for black people :mjgrin:

Nope he gay and never ever did anything for black people

And something about drones

White man will save us

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

This is why “we” never get ahead.

Pocket watching instead of tending to your own business.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
HBCU alum here, i love my HBCU's but we all know that the presidents are usually some money hungry attention whore, Bishop Porkchop ass nikkas. This aint surprising

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Well he is the president, if they say no will they get increased funding?

I'm sure they're not thrilled about it but at the same time they wanna be diplomatic because the students could benefit more than anything

That all or nothing mindset is bullshyt sometimes, especially when we are talking about the president and the possibility of HBCU's getting federal funding

Those black entertainers are entertainers, they may not want to fork over bread, the president can get the government to give us bread, diplomacy breh

Chess not checkers

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nikka is just talking about himself and what he has done for HBCU's....lol