PRESIDENT TRUMP TO DELIVER REMARKS AT THE 2019 NATIONAL HBCU WEEK CONFERENCE

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
**Senator Kamala Harris sneaks in and delivers robust increase in funds to HBCUs as part of 2018 ominous spending bill. Tangibles, if you will. Does it by her own agency with no political incentive other than to help these schools while she has the opportunity to do so. The only person running for President who can say she has done something specifically for African Americans in the past year.**

Coli: fukk THIS FAKE INDIAN bytch. WTF SHE DOING FOR NCAADOSXYZ/FBACDC ISSUES? PANDERING ASS ANTI-BLACK bytch! CANT TRUST THIS PANDERING bytch! fukk HER!

**Trump runs some bullshyt, photo-op speech full of pat-on-the-head pep talks and self-praise after months of unequivocally racist attacks on black congresspeople, communities, and rights.

Coli: Zomg zaddy Trump really loves us! He gonna give us reparations! I hate when politcians closest aligned to me "pander" to African Americans for votes, but I will willingly allow a white supremacist leader offering us nothing but photo-ops and empty pep talks to use us for his own public image. Go Trump. #ADOS:salute:

Gullible fake woke idiots.

Last edited:

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Public perception has not changed on reparations. Poll white Americans 18 to 80.

More like liberals acting like the my give a fukk about our condition out of desperation. A white nationalist and capitalistic extremist signing off on reparations is absurd

What do we really have to lose?

In my opinion Trump is the most transparent but it's really not about him it's about us..
Kanye and Kim regardless of how people feel about them got a few prisoners set free with the help of Trump ...so it's not really that absurd...we have to put our emotions to the side and press this Orange ass nikka for that bag.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
**Senator Kamala Harris sneaks in and delivers robust increase in funds to HBCUs as part of 2018 ominous spending bill. Tangibles, if you will. Does it by her own agency with no political incentive other than to help these schools while she has the opportunity to do so.

So she wasn't planning to run for President when she did that?

Look. It's good that she did that. And she can say that she did something specifically for black people. But let's not pretend that it was completely philanthropic. It was certainly a politically calculated move that happened to benefit us.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
@The Velvet Soul
I want to trust Kamala but I just dont...
I dont trust any of them ...
At this point we need to press the current standing potus...and demand what we want from him...
That will show candidates running for office that we not playing around no more...
:yeshrug:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
“African Americans built this nation through generations of blood, sweat, and tears. And you, like all of our citizens are entitled to a government that puts your needs, your interests, and your families first.”

It's true. But how many people in that room believed that he believes that? I'm gonna guess around 3%. :troll:

Daps
“African Americans built this nation through generations of blood, sweat, and tears. And you, like all of our citizens are entitled to a government that puts your needs, your interests, and your families first.”

:myman:

all we need is someone with the balls to demand reperations from him....

he would probably do it too

but n!ggas too busy being offended by him
:francis:

What do we really have to lose?

In my opinion Trump is the most transparent but it's really not about him it's about us..
Kanye and Kim regardless of how people feel about them got a few prisoners set free with the help of Trump ...so it's not really that absurd...we have to put our emotions to the side and press this Orange ass nikka for that bag.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
He’s the president. He could just DO something, but he’s doing symbolic gestures, and they aren’t even for us. He knows this won’t get him black votes. This gets him the votes from white people who know he’s racist, and feel guilty for supporting him.