Pretty Boy Floyd kicks in his 2 cents

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
that nikka just watched his huge pay day fly away....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:dead:

My nikka Money Mayweather....
29bo8wm.gif

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
He can fight Guerrero and Canelo and make that right back.

the casual boxing fan has no idea who these people are....so highly unlikely

both of those fights combined wouldnt even generate close to the ppv revenue from the pac fight

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

both of those fights combined wouldnt even generate close to the ppv revenue from the pac fight

Huh? Even if he would have made a milly off Pac, he can fight Guerrero on Cinco de Mayo with Canelo undercard (already hearing this is the plan) and make 40 plus backend easily going to 50, then Marquez again, Canelo or Martinez in Sept Mexican Independence and do the same. Yeah he could have made it in one fight, but to be honest unless it was 3 years ago it wasn't the same money. Re-upping that bread won't be a issue, though...

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
or marquez II. In fact marquez is the new Manny (for draws), I think it would be a super fight, I think Marquez is a far more exciting boxer, always have. :manny:

:ooh:

I can see the ppv ads

"the man that nearly KILLED manny pac...is out for more blood"

Muerte en Mayo

:takedat: presented by ciroq

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Mayweather made close to $40MM fighting Victor Ortiz (casual boxing fan: "who?").

Canelo Alvarez is the hottest Mexican boxing star out & Mexicans = money in boxing. He will make more than $40MM for that fight.

This sentiment that Floyd ain't cashing in like crazy regardless is ridiculous. He can potentially make $100MM fighting twice in 2013. That's unheard of as it is.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Floyd a fakkit! Now he gonna run his mouth because Pacroid got knocked out by a nikka that was actually man enough to jump in the ring with him. He should have just said nothing... but that is 2 hard for an eggheaded negro with no respect.