Pretty Boy Floyd kicks in his 2 cents

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the pac fight would get 10 million buys :steviej:

honestly they said probably atleast 3million buys
dude, that Pac/Marquez fight on Saturday probably didnt do over a million buys. In fact most ppv events dont do a million buys. Floyd does it damn near each time he fights now.

The real loser is Manny.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i will say it

since the dikk suckers wont...

if floyd fights coto 4 times...bet money cotto beats floyd

cotto vs floyd was a better fighter than when manny punished em

give cotto 4 rematches like manny did...hell give em 3 fights...floyd would get hurt in one of em..

n cotto was a manny leftover

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
dude, that Pac/Marquez fight on Saturday probably didnt do over a million buys. In fact most ppv events dont do a million buys. Floyd does it damn near each time he fights now.

The real loser is Manny.

I know pac aint a huge ppv draw on his own and noone wanted to see that fight honestly...pt 4, cmon

I found out pac lost when I woke up and signed into this site because I didnt even care

but floyd vs manny now :salute:

we know money may be stuntin:lawd:

promotin himself :lawd:

and def would have made this shyt into :bustback::bustback::bustback:

even pbs would have sponsored this shyt :whoa: ok maybe a lil too far but

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
or marquez II. In fact marquez is the new Manny (for draws), I think it would be a super fight, I think Marquez is a far more exciting boxer, always have. :manny:

:shaq2: fukk outta here.

And it's hard for two counterpunchers to make an exciting fight; unless one is just completely dominating the other, which Floyd will... again.

I honestly don't see - from their first fight - what would make anyone want to see that fight again.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

The real loser is Manny.

They both lost out on the greatest payday in pay-per-view history (plus the fact that Manny LITERALLY lost), it's just to the degree and who "needed" it more.

I kinda doubt either one is going to have to adjust their habits because of this situation, even though I guess they both are spending money as though they're going to die in six months.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I know pac aint a huge ppv draw on his own and noone wanted to see that fight honestly...pt 4, cmon

I found out pac lost when I woke up and signed into this site because I didnt even care

but floyd vs manny now :salute:

we know money may be stuntin:lawd:

promotin himself :lawd:

and def would have made this shyt into :bustback::bustback::bustback:

even pbs would have sponsored this shyt :whoa: ok maybe a lil too far but

:usure:

He's not the Mayweather draw, but he's the next best thing... clearly and by far. Or at least was, no telling how Saturday night changes things. That's like saying LeBron isn't popular because Kobe's more popular.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mayweather was actually being gracious in this interview, ........

He was being gracious to Manny telling him to take a vacation, and clear his head, you can't be at the top level with that many distractions. And how he feels terrible for him.....

Floyd knows it could happen to anyone, one day you wake up, and you cant take that punch that you walked through any other day, I'm pretty sure that hangs in the back of Floyds mind that it could happen to him also

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
can u put out this fire in my pants my nikka :shaq:
:confused: I dont think so. I can give you a suggestion though. Find a wife so she can quell those demonic urges that you are showcasing at this moment in time. Its obvious that you're rage is linked to some kind of sexual tension so perhaps now is a good time to find the future mother of your chidlren. Ok, friend? :ld: