Prince's Videos Are on YouTube(for now)

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I'm not cool with this. If Prince didn't want his videos on YouTube then they shouldn't be on YouTube. Not honoring the wishes of an artist just because they are no longer here is wrong.

T
I'm not cool with this. If Prince didn't want his videos on YouTube then they shouldn't be on YouTube. Not honoring the wishes of an artist just because they are no longer here is wrong.

It's for the US the fans bro..For everyone who didn't get to see our cat one more time, this is our way of celebrating the man and his gift of music :salute:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps

T

It's for the US the fans bro..For everyone who didn't get to see our cat one more time, this is our way of celebrating the man and his gift of music :salute:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

i already had all of this stuff for years
but this is my damn cut.

:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

I came in here to say this. I mentioned in another thread a black man's will or wishes don't mean shyt. If white people want your shyt they will get your shyt

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've been watching a lot of Prince videos tonight Idk why It's like it just hit that he's gone. I've watched a bunch of tribute videos from other artists (Bruce Springsteen, Elton John, Pearl Jam). I just got finished watching the video of James Brown, MJ, and Prince all on stage. I shouldn't be depressing myself going into a Friday. :mjcry:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps

T

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I'm not cool with this. If Prince didn't want his videos on YouTube then they