Probably Going to Be Called a c00n For This, But...

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You thought that white conservative Christians were your friend until they weren't...

I noticed you mentioned Ferguson...but did you ride with them after they probably had the same views on Trayvon? :mjpls:

regardless...You aren't "united in Christ" with them :mjlol:... That's that naive shyt.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That shyt don't make you a c00n. There's a myriad of ways to find truth so I don't knock any man for his religios affiliation as long as he knows that it's just a vehicle to ultimately reaching peace, understanding and knowledge of self.

It doesn't matter how long it took you to wake up and walk out. Someone that witnessed it may be led to do the same.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I don't remember it being discussed, tbh. :bpmjpls:

I noticed the rhetoric change once Ferguson happened, since it quite literally hit close to home.

you in (or near) STL?

I can imagine that was a big deal. I went to college in MO and have some ties there.

The issue though is that you are "one of us" until you aren't. They saw you as a docile negro. In fact, you might've been one of the only people in that church with "Christ in your heart" if they can't separate common decency and respect for human life away from politics. I read your article (very well written BTW :salute:) and any HUMAN who can't see that the Castile murder was wrong is a terrible human. I couldn't imagine locking hands with them and praying with them knowing that they are so easily swayed to discredit a man's life because of his skin color. "Well I politely listened to the officer and didn't get shot" :mindblown:

I would've said "You think 'Christ' would be trying to make a political point at this time? You can't see that police brutality against black people is an issue when an innocent man gets gunned down? :pacspit: fyck you and this 'Church'"

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@The Black Panther

I was in a conservative part of town working at a conservative company right when Trump started his bullshyt.

I too thought that there had to be at least 70% sane white people.

But I have learned that around 55% of them openly support Trump. So I would say I had it back wards. There MAY be 1 out of 3 white people who are not Bloodthirsty Soulless Ghouls that feed on destruction.

But at those numbers I'd rather consider all snakes as poisonous snakes and don't fukc with any of them.

You really gotta think about how you became a Christian. The white man brought that shyt to your great great great great grands. For the EXPRESS purpose of enslaving them.

I'm a Christian but I'm a Scientist first. I don't do any mental gymnastics. If it don't add up then it don't add up. Bring Jesus in here and I will tell him that 2 plus 2 has a certain answer. Always.

Fukc what you *believe*. Focus on what you can *prove*.

If no one can prove it then it's one of those things that is a total waste of time to talk about.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
you in (or near) STL?

Indeed.

The issue though is that you are "one of us" until you aren't. They saw you as a docile negro. In fact, you might've been one of the only people in that church with "Christ in your heart" if they can't separate common decency and respect for human life away from politics.

I agree with this.

The problem I had was that there was constant

to explain away how an unarmed black person's death by police could justified. After a while it had me looking like

SireSiah#KWU

Mark 2:16-17
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
@SireSiah#KWU breh this what we were talking about before :ohhh:

Peep son's article....

Amen brother. If you are truly transformed by the Spirit of Jesus Christ as the Bible says you can't shy away from the existence of white supremacy.
A majority of white people have been hiding behind a false persona as a "Christian" for a long period of time. It's tradition for a lot of them.

@The Black Panther
:salute:

I'm glad you got away from that false representation. Keep the faith and continue delivering the Gospel in a manner the Bible speaks of. Your story is a testament that needs to continue to be heard.

1237186.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Amen brother. If you are truly transformed by the Spirit of Jesus Christ as the Bible says you can't shy away from the existence of white supremacy.
A majority of white people have been hiding behind a false persona as a "Christian" for a long period of time. It's tradition for a lot of them.

@The Black Panther
:salute:

I'm glad you got away from that false representation. Keep the faith and continue delivering the Gospel in a manner the Bible speaks of. Your story is a testament that needs to continue to be heard.

1237186.gif

Much appreciated, breh. :bpsalute: