Probably Going to Be Called a c00n For This, But...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
: “Hey Anthony...I read your letter. Your ‘version’ of truth is not truth. Keep listening to CNN, and you'll be on the spiritual junk pile before long...and you won't even realize it...just like you don't realize you're off now.”

What a piece of shyt. Feel free to drop a link to his social media :sas2:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wrote an article at The Marshall Project, a non-profit news org that focuses on criminal justice in the US, about my experiences attending a majority-white evangelical church.

Police Brutality Drove a Wedge Between Me and My Church

I've spoken about my experiences previously in HL, and how, in my search for a community to discuss my experience, I stumbled upon the Coli.
Salute to my HL brethren. :bpsalute:

Anyways, I'm interested to see what kind of feedback I'll get from TLR. Let the games begin. :bpmjpls:

So your church got pictures of white jesus

Your preacher was white

Your preacher encouraged his members to vote for Donald trump

You gave these people your time and money

:mjlol:

You niccas are so lost man :russ:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So your church got pictures of white jesus
Why is this the first thing anti-Christian militants try to point out? :heh:
Jesus was a brown-skinned Semitic Jew, and I've never believed anything different. :bpufedup:

Your preacher was white

Lebanese, actually, but go on. :stephena1:

Your preacher encouraged his members to vote for Donald trump

You gave these people your time and money

:mjlol:

You niccas are so lost man :russ:

Yeah...that's part of why I left.
What's your point? :bpthink:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I wrote an article at The Marshall Project, a non-profit news org that focuses on criminal justice in the US, about my experiences attending a majority-white evangelical church.

Police Brutality Drove a Wedge Between Me and My Church

I've spoken about my experiences previously in HL, and how, in my search for a community to discuss my experience, I stumbled upon the Coli.
Salute to my HL brethren. :bpsalute:

Anyways, I'm interested to see what kind of feedback I'll get from TLR. Let the games begin. :bpmjpls:

I don't think you're a c00n, breh. It's understandable to believe that they would and should be unity in the body of Christ and everyone who claims the Lord would agree to aim towards that goals seeing that that is what He wants and commands. But you got to remember that a lot of people are only "Christian" from a religious and political standard but are not about that in their hearts People who fit under these descriptions will regret it. They will reap what they have sown.