Prodigy (Mobb Deep) talks about the Murda Muzik Bootleg

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps

5:29 - Original Quiet Storm on HNIC and the Remix on Murda Muzik? :ohhh: That would've been perfect. Quiet Storm on HNIC? They should've done that brehs:wow:

5:56 - On the Murda Muzik album getting bootlegged. "The bootleg actually helped marketing and promoting that album" :wow:

"I think that was a big reason the album went platinum" :blessed:

"If you see your album bootlegged on the street, there's nothing you can do about it. What you gonna beat up all the dudes that selling bootleg albums?":pachaha:

Even though the Murda Muzik bootleg is the better album and it should've been the album, without it we wouldn't see the light of It's Mine and the Quiet Storm Remix with Lil Kim. Both dope tracks

@mobbinfms @shopant @TheDarceKnight

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
If quiet storm was on holyyy :wow:fukk I felt it was missing one of those tracks and could've deleted three tracks and maybe added another dark havoc beat/Or one of those murda muzik bootleg tracks those tracks are too sick to not be on any album. "This one" would've fit perfectly or "3 from NYC" could even add thrill me if quiet storm was on the album for cohesiveness.:ohlawd: If that were the case hnic would've been an instant masterpiece still a great album.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
If quiet storm was on holyyy :wow:fukk I felt it was missing one of those tracks and could've deleted three tracks and maybe added another dark havoc beat/Or one of those murda muzik bootleg tracks those tracks are too sick to not be on any album. "This one" would've fit perfectly or "3 from NYC" could even add thrill me if quiet storm was on the album for cohesiveness.:ohlawd: If that were the case hnic would've been an instant masterpiece still a great album.

3 from NYC is an absolute banger:whew:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Nice to see 'P dropping interviews, but to most of true mobb followers all of this is nothing new. It's good for the others, though (as long as P doesn't get tired of repeating the same things over and over again)

True but the part about the bootleg surprised me that's why I shared it. I never hear interviewers ask about the Murda Muzik bootleg.

And you rarely see Havoc doing these types of interviews because he hates interviews (repeating) but it seems Prodigy likes doing it.

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but the part about the bootleg surprised me that's why I shared it. I never hear interviewers ask about the Murda Muzik bootleg.

And you rarely see Havoc doing these types of interviews because he hates interviews (repeating) but it seems Prodigy likes doing it.
Yes, you right about that. That was a good question.
I also noticed that Hav doesn't like doing interviews. P is way more into that. P is something like a mobb PR. :russ:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Let's be clear The Source rates Murda Muzik 4.5 mics
He'll on Earth 4.5 mics

But people in here want to give Hell on Earth some super elite status