Prodigy (Mobb Deep) talks about the Murda Muzik Bootleg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Let's be clear The Source rates Murda Muzik 4.5 mics
He'll on Earth 4.5 mics

But people in here want to give Hell on Earth some super elite status

But they also have it rated based on what became the bootleg. The bootleg was slightly better.

How come no one has ever brought up that Nas is hardly ever cleared for QB albums? War Report - no Nas, and the album is rated based on that. He had 2 tracks for NORE and only gave 1, Murda Muzik was 2, but only ended up on 1, I think it was like 3 for Nature and it only ended up being 1.

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they also have it rated based on what became the bootleg. The bootleg was slightly better.

How come no one has ever brought up that Nas is hardly ever cleared for QB albums? War Report - no Nas, and the album is rated based on that. He had 2 tracks for NORE and only gave 1, Murda Muzik was 2, but only ended up on 1, I think it was like 3 for Nature and it only ended up being 1.
Good point. On the other hand he is the only one to get a mural in QB. :dahell:

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas getting a mural in QB is more for what he does for the community rather then his music,
Yeah, nas has been doing good things for the hood/kids there, but I also think QB artists should be getting murals for their music. QB should be proud of such a musical legacy. Not many hoods brought that much quality to the rap game.

Korleon

Rookie
Daps
Thrill me and some others that escape me at the moment. I still have my Bootleg CD.

yo what up man?
You really have the bootleg version?? with the song called "this one" on it??
if so can you please hook us up with the bootleg homie? i've been looking for that for years..........