Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what was P's latest stance on faith/spirituality/god? he was quite against organised religion and also into Extraterrestrial studies and Nuwaubism/York for quite some time.

He talked about in one video about a certain energy in the universe. He believed in a higher power but not in the Christian sense. He was never an atheist.

He was talking a lot about the Illuminati and stuff as well and what he learned from NOI / Five Percenters.

Whatever universal force there is it can be used for good or evil.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Kathy Iandoli (helped P writing Infamous Prison Cookbook and they were working the second part of his autobiography shared this about P:

"At one of our book signings, some random dude decided to keep talking to me, which was a break from the norm since everyone was stanning for P. Dude kept hovering. He was like 6'4. By the third time, P stands up, basically coming up to the dude's waist and was like "Ay yo can I HELP you, my n---a?" I told P that was the most chivalry any man has ever shown me lol."

P that dude

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
I remember breh. Damn, looking back as a old head now, that was some raw ass content to be performed on a postive themed Teen Summit of all shows. Puts a lot of shyt in perspective to me. I was 16 when that shyt dropped growing up in the hood and thought nothing of it at the time. We get at the younger gen today for some of the wild shyt they listen too, but we grew up on that gangsta shyt as well.

P's death is really something else man. I grew up with these rappers as I aged going thru mad phases. It's sureal dealing with all these old school memories. Its all connected to my youth, from high school thru college and beyond.
The crazy thing is a lot of these rappers that we grew up on in the '90s aren't much older than us! I'm 35 years old now and Prodigy is 42.