Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
The crazy thing is a lot of these rappers that we grew up on in the '90s aren't much older than us! I'm 35 years old now and Prodigy is 42.
That's where that "I'm only 19 but my mind is older" comes in because a lot of us were, 17-19 years old when that dropped, in a world where people judge your intelligence by your age, it was relatable to hear.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was reported by TMZ, you know they're a racist CAC trolling site. Nothing they post is credible or noteworthy unless it involves a Kardashian taking a big black dikk in their ass.

R.I.P. Thun

Yea that was just some disrespectful, click bait TMZ bullshyt.

Whether its true or not, they think it's appropriate to put that as the fukking headline?

fukk TMZ

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Yea that was just some disrespectful, click bait TMZ bullshyt.

Whether its true or not, they think it's appropriate to put that as the fukking headline?

fukk TMZ

TMZ lives off's people's misery and even have to twist it. They don't add any value. fukk TMZ indeed

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
He talked about in one video about a certain energy in the universe. He believed in a higher power but not in the Christian sense. He was never an atheist.

He was talking a lot about the Illuminati and stuff as well and what he learned from NOI / Five Percenters.

Whatever universal force there is it can be used for good or evil.

"I acknowledge the most high I'm not an atheist"

Classic song so slept on

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

This was hard to watch, just Albert being himself. That elevator ride at the end, that just hurts. Mobb Forever

I couldn't finish watching that shyt cuz charlamagne is a disrespectful muthafukka

I remember when P came home he went to the breakfast club and charlamagne was talking to him like he was just anybody that shyt had me TIGHT lol

Charlamagne has chilled out a lot since then and he's grown on me but when I hear nikkas like him and Ebro talking down on staples of the NY rap community that shyt be having me tight man

Last edited:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Prodigy's daughter's message to P:

shyt don't add up but imma hold it down for you dad , forever. Nothing is going to bring you back and I will never get the chance to see you again , I should've came to see you and I wish you never left the house last Wednesday none of this would've happened , I should've woke up to say goodbye ... I can't believe you're gone we were so close & did everything together I feel lost and alone & im in shock I can't trust nobody I miss you dad I'm still waiting for you to come back home this doesn't feel real at all idk what to do without you around anymore but I can't let you down I have to pick up everything where you left off & im gonna make sure your voice will be heard forever nobody's gonna violate you because I will pop off on any MF that wanna try some slick shyt , you told me I'd see true colors the day you depart & I see it all clearly now but I know who our true family is and I will make sure they all know how you felt about them ....I love you dad this shyt really broke my heart I'll never get over this I just lost my best friend & other half