InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps

Prime P live in action performing "Power Rap" Asbury Park NJ 1998 :wow: Can't get any better than this.

Prodigy also mentions Asbury Park in his book. He recorded What U Rep for HNIC with Noreaga and went on tour with Noreaga. Asbury Park was part of this tour.

@mobbinfms @shopant @TheDarceKnight @Xtz23 @DrHackenbush @Demon @JuvenileHell @Billy Ocean @Deltron @Walter H White @profound @hex @I Got Werk @Esco @mrjoncampbell @Columbo @Mobb Alchemist @JAY? @Zero @savoutch @stomachlines @head shots101 @DMGAINGREEN @Ruby'sRevolver @Uncle Grime. @True Sinister @u mad son? @Asicz

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:pdahellclean:
5 star thread.
Who was that on stage with P? My ear was hearing Mega, but it didn't look like him. :prodigylol:
Dope that the crowd was 8 million percent black in 98 when rap was taking over as the dominant genre in the US :psalute:
When I went to the Hard Knock Life tour in the Bay in early 99 the crowd was also 8 million percent black. :wow:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
:pdahellclean:
5 star thread.
Who was that on stage with P? My ear was hearing Mega, but it didn't look like him. :prodigylol:
Dope that the crowd was 8 million percent black in 98 when rap was taking over as the dominant genre in the US :psalute:
When I went to the Hard Knock Life tour in the Bay in early 99 the crowd was also 8 million percent black. :wow:

Mega was so underground he had a whole other persona :lolbron:

But yeah my first reaction was also Cormega

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
So we just going to act like P wasn't sending them hot niks At Nas :sas2:

Nas returning them shots back at P on this jawn....But P ripped this track, Nas was feeling the heat, P was on nikkas neck

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
So we just going to act like P wasn't sending them hot niks At Nas :sas2:

Nas returning them shots back at P on this jawn....But P ripped this track, Nas was feeling the heat, P was on nikkas neck

I don't think that's the case. Most of the time when Prodigy supposedly disses someone he doesn't mean anyone in particular. Same with the Infamous prelude that was just his anger over the Juvenile Hell flop

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I don't think that's the case. Most of the time when Prodigy supposedly disses someone he doesn't mean anyone in particular. Same with the Infamous prelude that was just his anger over the Juvenile Hell flop

At that time P and Nas was subliminally sending shots at each other. That's why Nas addresses it One Month later after QB finest dropped on Stillmatic on Destroy and Rebuild. P didn't like how Nas moved, P was one of hip hop and QB top lyricist at that time and he felt he was the Man. Power Rap, P sent shots at Nas, Nas homies told him during the recording, Nas being the Man he is got With P on Self Conscious and sent shots at him about fake friends wanting the spot

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
At that time P and Nas was subliminally sending shots at each other. That's why Nas addresses it One Month later after QB finest dropped on Stillmatic on Destroy and Rebuild. P didn't like how Nas moved, P was one of hip hop and QB top lyricist at that time and he felt he was the Man. Power Rap, P sent shots at Nas, Nas homies told him during the recording, Nas being the Man he is got With P on Self Conscious and sent shots at him about fake friends wanting the spot

Power Rap is recorded early 1998, maybe even late 1997 so this doesn't hold up.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Power Rap is recorded early 1998, maybe even late 1997 so this doesn't hold up.

It was recorded between the end of 1998 and The middle of 99. QB Finest dropped in November of 99 and Stillmatic December of 99. At that time they was full in beef mode even when Nas put him on QB finest trying to bring the hood together.

After P Shenanigans on Nas Compilation, which he heard during his recording of Stillmatic, he sent shots back on Self Conscious.

It is what it is, but hey what do I know you Infamous Thoro you know all things on The Mobb I presume

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
It was recorded between the end of 1998 and The middle of 99. QB Finest dropped in November of 99 and Stillmatic December of 99. At that time they was full in beef mode even when Nas put him on QB finest trying to bring the hood together.

After P Shenanigans on Nas Compilation, which he heard during his recording of Stillmatic, he sent shots back on Self Conscious.

It is what it is, but hey what do I know you Infamous Thoro you know all things on The Mobb I presume

You're timeline is all fukked up.

• Power Rap also called Pile Raps was on Mobb Deep's Mixtape "Back from a Hiatus". That mixtape dropped in the beginning of 1998. Nas and Prodigy weren't beefing with each other in this time period.
  • Nas appeared on Mobb Deep's It's Mine. That track is recorded between May - July 1999. So they weren't beefing in this time period.
  • QB Finest was released on November 21, 2000
  • Stillmatic was released on December 18, 2001

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
You're timeline is all fukked up.

• Power Rap also called Pile Raps was on Mobb Deep's Mixtape "Back from a Hiatus". That mixtape dropped in the beginning of 1998. Nas and Prodigy weren't beefing with each other in this time period.
  • Nas appeared on Mobb Deep's It's Mine. That track is recorded between May - July 1999. So they weren't beefing in this time period.
  • QB Finest was released on November 21, 2000
  • Stillmatic was released on December 18, 2001

When Nas and Prodigy recorded Self Conscience they weren't beefing.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Also Prodigy got Nas on Self Conscience :umad:
:stopitslime:
giphy.gif

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Why did Nas diss Prodigy on Build and Destroy? This all comes from Thun & Kicko on Cormega's album The Realness released July 22, 2001. Cormega dissed Nas on this track and Nas also thought Prodigy dissed him. But that wasn't the case. This was just one of those fukk everybody verses by Prodigy. Some people think he dissed Jay-Z in that verse but that's also not the case.

Also Mike Delorean grabbed Nas by the neck back in 1999 or the beginning of 2000 and that's were this line comes from

Ayo P, Prodigy I got love for you man, I love you man
You know what I'm sayin'?
Just get them unloyal nikkas from out your circle!
You can't save everybody!
nikkas invited you to the hood - rep it right my nikka!
Be untouchable, my nikka, so it be Mobb for life for real, and that's real!