InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Why did Nas diss Prodigy on Build and Destroy? This all comes from Thun & Kicko on Cormega's album The Realness released July 22, 2001. Cormega dissed Nas on this track and Nas also thought Prodigy dissed him. But that wasn't the case. This was just one of those fukk everybody verses by Prodigy. Some people think he dissed Jay-Z in that verse but that's also not the case.

Also Mike Delorean grabbed Nas by the neck back in 1999 or the beginning of 2000 and that's were this line comes from

Ayo P, Prodigy I got love for you man, I love you man
You know what I'm sayin'?
Just get them unloyal nikkas from out your circle!
You can't save everybody!
nikkas invited you to the hood - rep it right my nikka!
Be untouchable, my nikka, so it be Mobb for life for real, and that's real!

BTW Prodigy recorded Thun and Kicko way earlier and wasn't even there when Cormega layed his verse down

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You're timeline is all fukked up.

• Power Rap also called Pile Raps was on Mobb Deep's Mixtape "Back from a Hiatus". That mixtape dropped in the beginning of 1998. Nas and Prodigy weren't beefing with each other in this time period.
  • Nas appeared on Mobb Deep's It's Mine. That track is recorded between May - July 1999. So they weren't beefing in this time period.
  • QB Finest was released on November 21, 2000
  • Stillmatic was released on December 18, 2001

Got my years fukked up shyt happens I'm going off top of the dome on The QB and Stillmatic years, Wiki naw.. The Nas and P beef started making it rounds in hip hop few months the filming of the Movie Murda Muzak in 1999.

But it started After Nas shun Prodigy when P was trying to warn him about Jay-Z in 1997, P started that slick shyt, subliminally and around other people and took it personal, And Nas never really didn't trip while P was two facing.

Yes Piles rap is the original name, and that shyt was recorded after P warned Nas, we all know P get in his feelings.

I follow The Mobb too. Got all things Mobb Deep, P, Havoc, Infamous Mobb, Big Noyd slept on Debut album, Mixtapes, Jawns from Infamous and Best of Da Block records

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
The Nas and P beef started making it rounds in hip hop few months the filming of the Movie Murda Muzak in 1999.

Explain...

But it started After Nas shun Prodigy when P was trying to warn him about Jay-Z in 1997, P started that slick shyt, subliminally and around other people and took it personal, And Nas never really didn't trip while P was two facing.
That was in 1999/2000 not 1997

Yes Piles rap is the original name, and that shyt was recorded after P warned Nas, we all know P get in his feelings.
False see post above

I follow The Mobb too. Got all things Mobb Deep, P, Havoc, Infamous Mobb, Big Noyd slept on Debut album, Mixtapes, Jawns from Infamous and Best of Da Block records
:salute: Big Noyd's album is indeed heavily slept on

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Explain...

That was in 1999/2000 not 1997

False see post above

:salute: Big Noyd's album is indeed heavily slept on

Bruh P warned Nas about Jay Z in 97, this is out of P's mouth, when Jay dropped In My Lifetime Vol 1.

Around the time Murda Muzak Movie was filmed in Queens, Nas homies told him that P filming in the hood talking slick shyt about you not representing the hood correct, not putting homies on, and making QB looking soft with Jay sending shots, and P dissed you on mixtapes

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Bruh P warned Nas about Jay Z in 97, this is out of P's mouth, when Jay dropped In My Lifetime Vol 1.

Source?

Around the time Murda Muzak Movie was filmed in Queens, Nas homies told him that P filming in the hood talking slick shyt about you not representing the hood correct, not putting homies on, and making QB looking soft with Jay sending shots, and P dissed you on mixtapes

On what mixtapes did Prodigy diss Nas? Because I'm not familiar with Prodigy dissing Nas around 1999

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pdahellclean:
Who was that on stage with P? My ear was hearing Mega, but it didn't look like him. :prodigylol:
Maybe I'm wrong :yeshrug:, but that can be Money no.

Below is how he looks today, but you can also see him in videos like Quiet Storm remix and The War's on.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Maybe I'm wrong :yeshrug:, but that can be Money no.

Below is how he looks today, but you can also see him in videos like Quiet Storm remix and The War's on.

It's Either Money No, Stobo or his cousin JM. They were with Prodigy on this tour like he describes in his book

Xtz23

All Star
Daps

Nas is the most sideways nikka there is one of the best rappers but he's definately just as sideways as jayz. Ask 50, cormega, prodigy, fat joe, cam etc:francis:

Last edited:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
So Karceno was right about that DMX beef?

That karceno guys fake he's been doing that same stuff since way back before he used to put himself in pics with PAC and put a verse on his ogs claiming he knew pac he's a liar :mjlol: I don't get what the point of that shyt is dudes a grown man lol