Producer reacts to Dilla's Donuts

Karank0

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Madrid, Spain
Dope. The best reaction stuff is always from people that are good at a craft. Like producers, filmmakers, etc.

Donuts is so dope. :wow:

Check out the Madvilliany one - also very dope. This is his first proper dive into hip-hop as a genre and its interesting to see how he is learning to appreciate it

Here it is:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Check out the Madvilliany one - also very dope. This is his first proper dive into hip-hop as a genre and its interesting to see how he is learning to appreciate it

Here it is:

I just saw one of him watching Bandana after the Donuts one.

I’ll keep this too.

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
He looks like Giles Peterson which is strange, considering I expect Giles probably heard Donuts in early 05 or something
Yeah, Giles knows his stuff. Him at Patrick Forge helped shaped that music scene in the UK with hip-hop, jazz and eclectic music during the 80s, 90s and early 2000's via the Brownswood label.
(Think acts like Omar, Mark De Clive Lowe, 4Hero, Jamiroquai, Brand New Heavies etc.)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Reaction videos have to be the absolute lamest shyt about the net
I’ve recently started listening to them and I’m kinda ok with them for the most part. I be laughing at these younger folks when they review like 10 or 15 year old songs talking about I know nothing about this group please tell me about them y’all. I’m like your Google works:martin:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yeah, Giles knows his stuff. Him at Patrick Forge helped shaped that music scene in the UK with hip-hop, jazz and eclectic music during the 80s, 90s and early 2000's via the Brownswood label.
(Think acts like Omar, Mark De Clive Lowe, 4Hero, Jamiroquai, Brand New Heavies etc.)

:ohlawd: