Professor Griff goes in hard on Zaza Ali "she better have my money!!"

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm waiting for a real explanation. Your BS response is more fantasy than it is reality.
"Black empowerment" has always meant "Black male empowerment" literally Black men throwing Black women under the bus so they could have a coveted position in the White world next to White men. It happened during the Civil Rights movement and will likely happen again.
Black feminism doesn't "throw" Black men "under the bus," it examines misogyny and patriarchy.
You're about 50 years too late w/ your weak analysis.
Malcolm X, Gil Scott Heron, bell hooks, Cornell West, and numerous others have already pointed this out.

Great way to twist what black empowerment into what black feminism
:stopitslime:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Name and media channel are both extra "black" (always a red flag), starts talking about anime and Asian culture :jbhmm:...sounds like some "black" posters running around here :mjlol:

He doesn't lie though, gotta give him that show me the old Asian man respected for having shyt? They don't do that. Only those with assets can speak.

Anime if you watch it is highly racialized. Goku gets stronger with blonde hair blue eyes :mjlol:

President of Mexico apologizing to trump, I'd take Jason seriously over a nikka with a good job who only wants to speak on sports, music and p*ssy.

I'll break bread with a cac quickly, don't care. Listen to him and tarriq showed me alot of shyt I didn't know.

Ttok a nikka from LA with no education to enlightenen over nikkas in corporate America buttering up to cacs for survival.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:russ:at 47:14 Tariq kinda gloating n laughin at the fallout as he should in my opinion. :mjlol:

4TABMnE.png
"I'm Mr. Receipts I bring Receipts!" :russ:

"I don't know what makes people think they gonna come at me and its gonna turn out OK."
:deadmanny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I bet Zaza is gonna respond on some righteous "oooh, look at these so called men in our communities who attack their women" type of stuff.

I can't stand troublemakers who like to rattle cages and start shyt and then play the victim and act all innocent when they get a response. They just want you to kiss their ass 24/7 and if you even so much as disagree with them in a debate then all of a sudden you're a woman hater. They're no better than these crazy ass white feminazis.

Griff must be feeling real stupid now.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sirius Mindz Radio

Greetings Family here is a copy of zaza's boyfriends threats. Clearly she gave him personal info about me. Information only zaza knew living in my house for 2 years.

ZAZA ALI'S BOY FRIEND........

Sharrieff Saalakhan I have known ZaZa Ali since 08 personally and very well, in fact her "Legal issues" I knew of before ANYONE. She was the first, I was the second to know. So some Spurned person hiding behind a bogus FB account can't give me No spin version of the facts.

Zaza Ali has been doing work for years without celebrity or fanfare, She was speaking in schools to the youth long before Griff came along. She founded the Cooperative economics group on FB and helped dozens of Black small businesses while Griff and PE was still on tour raising Flavor Flav child support Money. I know for a fact that Griff agressively pursued Zaza for quite some time and approached her about doing a radio show almost a year prior to it actually happening.

Griff was obviously enamoured with her, but also he wasn't stupid He knew damn well she was on the rise. She was knowledgeable, articulate, very active on the grassroots level.

She had a solid and well earned rapport with many in the hierarchy of the NOI, She had thousands of followers online from years of videos and posts discussing critical topics that concerned our people.

"Griff made Zaza" Really? I actually heard voicemails he left her going ballistic because she didn't respond fast enough. I got at him years ago from calling her a "bytch" and told her to "Suck my D*ck" on FB Publicly !! Just for him to cling on her later and use her as sacrificial bait to go at Tariq Nasheed.

nikka, You think People forgot ? There was No Mass Appeal in Griff's UFO New world Order Homosexual of the week rhetoric. His core audience was a bunch of Angry Black male underachievers who clutched on to their tattered copies of "Message to the Black Man"

Zaza uplifted that Dwarf's profile and expanded his appeal. They indeed had a good run for a while, But it's over because Griff is who he is and a Leopard doesn't change his spots . Let it go because you are looking like the scorned "bytch" that you called Zaza Online.

Go your way and get out of the way. Making veiled threats, having nikkas stalk her events and talking reckless behind fake profiles will only get your feelings HURT among other things .

Be a Man, BOY. Its Over. You didn't make her, You grafted your ass onto a light that was clearly ascending for your own advantage but now you salty and want to vilify her because you can't control her or subjugate her to adavance your personal agenda and gratification.

By the way, Me and Zaza have a history that is deeper than the Atlantis, We had our time of misunderstanding but everything and everybody is back where they belong. Home.

Now go take your ass home before I stop being conservative with what I know.

Y'all smell that ?? I smell a Angry Midget.

Lol....I see that Midget comment really touched a nerve, Huh Lil Griff? So Now "Joe Matthews" with "6 friends" chimes in with such a obsessive need to attack Zaza Ali with same Angry dwarf vitriol that Little Griffy demonstrated when he had a meltdown online and called Zaza a "bytch" online 3 years ago when I had to check that ass.

Cmon Little Richard is that any way for "The last Asiatic disciple" to be talking? Keep digging your grave. You a funny but disturbed little sexually conflicted niglet with a S curl on your head in 2016.

You chased Zaza for over a year like a little chocolate Chihuahua in heat and now you hiding behind fake profiles like a little stalking bytch because She doing her and your compact sized Ike Turner ass can't take it . Boyce Watkins can support whoever he chooses and your homosexual hair show photographer ass and all your fake profiles can't stop it.

56 years old and unraveling before the world. I'm laughing like I was when I heard your voicemails a few years ago. Little Miserable spurned nikka living in the Down low capital of the world going crazy over that "half breed" as you called her lol.

I guess you the collection agency now? fukk You, You tell them come get it from ME. Get your little Midget ass out the middle. My G pass carry from state to state, I'm good wherever I go so I think you need to be fireproofing your residence so you don't have any more accidents. You know what the fukk I'm saying ?

So Joe Matthew, You and your "6 friends" raise the fukk up out my face. Get back to the Coffee shops talking about UFOs and what your celebrity boyfriends are doing.

You truly pitiful Loc, As least you got the S1Ws they can be your Pall bearers.

Come on Little Richard Griffin, Its time to get some Mental help. This is pathetic. 57 years old and you perusing thru my pics playing meme games ?? All of this because you cannot accept that ZaZa Ali has moved on with her life ? All of this spastic, juvenile, hateful and retarded behaviour because Dr Boyce Watkins chose to speak kindly of Zaza?

Poor little Niglet, Going crazy like Forrest Whitaker in "Jason's lyric" except in this movie YOU the one who will be getting his ass beat with a cane. Look at you "Minister of Information" sweating out your S Curl and having fantasies about "All that Good Loving"

Stop posting that Damn link about her case, I was on the phone with her when the Feds called her. She wasn't a "Fraud" when you was with her, Now that you can no longer subject her to your Madness, All of a sudden She public enemy #1. At this rate, You will be smoking Crack with Flavor Flav. My Folk in College park and Columbus got them Black tops for you when you ready.

Nobody gives a fukk about you Gary Coleman and You hate it. Zaza has already been open about her legal case, So fukkin what ! I know all the particulars of it, If you worried about fraud then Run your bytch ass to Chicago and tell your Surrogate Daddy Louis Farrakhan to stop selling our people Bullshyt Pyramid scheme "Dianetics" and Scientology. You ain't open your Punk ass Mouth yet. Too busy stalking Zaza and masturbating to Will Smith pictures.

Fall back with that BS before I stop seeing you as just a Amusing miscreant and "Bring the Noise"

I always did like that song, How about you Griffy Griff ?? Oh yeah and if the "Illuminatti " is gonna Kill you then Please tell them to hurry up so I can shyt on your grave and wipe my ass with your girl scout beret.

So Joe, Angie, Ameenah, Kavon, and any other multiple personality of yours need to fall back and pay your AARP dues. I got this Money to make, scat. Leave Zaza alone that advice is some Free life insurance.

Now zaza, you can stop playing this passive aggressive bullshyt game with the people.....oh Griff is attacking me......STOP THE WHITE GIRL BULLshyt.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Sirius Mindz Radio

Greetings Family here is a copy of zaza's boyfriends threats. Clearly she gave him personal info about me. Information only zaza knew living in my house for 2 years.

Sharrieff Saalakhan I have known ZaZa Ali since 08 personally and very well, in fact her "Legal issues" I knew of before ANYONE. She was the first, I was the second to know. So some Spurned person hiding behind a bogus FB account can't give me No spin version of the facts.

Zaza Ali has been doing work for years without celebrity or fanfare, She was speaking in schools to the youth long before Griff came along. She founded the Cooperative economics group on FB and helped dozens of Black small businesses while Griff and PE was still on tour raising Flavor Flav child support Money. I know for a fact that Griff agressively pursued Zaza for quite some time and approached her about doing a radio show almost a year prior to it actually happening.

Griff was obviously enamoured with her, but also he wasn't stupid He knew damn well she was on the rise. She was knowledgeable, articulate, very active on the grassroots level.

She had a solid and well earned rapport with many in the hierarchy of the NOI, She had thousands of followers online from years of videos and posts discussing critical topics that concerned our people.

"Griff made Zaza" Really? I actually heard voicemails he left her going ballistic because she didn't respond fast enough. I got at him years ago from calling her a "bytch" and told her to "Suck my D*ck" on FB Publicly !! Just for him to cling on her later and use her as sacrificial bait to go at Tariq Nasheed.

nikka, You think People forgot ? There was No Mass Appeal in Griff's UFO New world Order Homosexual of the week rhetoric. His core audience was a bunch of Angry Black male underachievers who clutched on to their tattered copies of "Message to the Black Man"

Zaza uplifted that Dwarf's profile and expanded his appeal. They indeed had a good run for a while, But it's over because Griff is who he is and a Leopard doesn't change his spots . Let it go because you are looking like the scorned "bytch" that you called Zaza Online.

Go your way and get out of the way. Making veiled threats, having nikkas stalk her events and talking reckless behind fake profiles will only get your feelings HURT among other things .

Be a Man, BOY. Its Over. You didn't make her, You grafted your ass onto a light that was clearly ascending for your own advantage but now you salty and want to vilify her because you can't control her or subjugate her to adavance your personal agenda and gratification.

By the way, Me and Zaza have a history that is deeper than the Atlantis, We had our time of misunderstanding but everything and everybody is back where they belong. Home.

Lol....I see that Midget comment really touched a nerve, Huh Lil Griff? So Now "Joe Matthews" with "6 friends" chimes in with such a obsessive need to attack Zaza Ali with same Angry dwarf vitriol that Little Griffy demonstrated when he had a meltdown online and called Zaza a "bytch" online 3 years ago when I had to check that ass.

Cmon Little Richard is that any way for "The last Asiatic disciple" to be talking? Keep digging your grave. You a funny but disturbed little sexually conflicted niglet with a S curl on your head in 2016.

You chased Zaza for over a year like a little chocolate Chihuahua in heat and now you hiding behind fake profiles like a little stalking bytch because She doing her and your compact sized Ike Turner ass can't take it . Boyce Watkins can support whoever he chooses and your homosexual hair show photographer ass and all your fake profiles can't stop it.

56 years old and unraveling before the world. I'm laughing like I was when I heard your voicemails a few years ago. Little Miserable spurned nikka living in the Down low capital of the world going crazy over that "half breed" as you called her lol.

I guess you the collection agency now? fukk You, You tell them come get it from ME. Get your little Midget ass out the middle. My G pass carry from state to state, I'm good wherever I go so I think you need to be fireproofing your residence so you don't have any more accidents. You know what the fukk I'm saying ?

So Joe Matthew, You and your "6 friends" raise the fukk up out my face. Get back to the Coffee shops talking about UFOs and what your celebrity boyfriends are doing.

Come on Little Richard Griffin, Its time to get some Mental help. This is pathetic. 57 years old and you perusing thru my pics playing meme games ?? All of this because you cannot accept that ZaZa Ali has moved on with her life ? All of this spastic, juvenile, hateful and retarded behaviour because Dr Boyce Watkins chose to speak kindly of Zaza?

Poor little Niglet, Going crazy like Forrest Whitaker in "Jason's lyric" except in this movie YOU the one who will be getting his ass beat with a cane. Look at you "Minister of Information" sweating out your S Curl and having fantasies about "All that Good Loving"

Stop posting that Damn link about her case, I was on the phone with her when the Feds called her. She wasn't a "Fraud" when you was with her, Now that you can no longer subject her to your Madness, All of a sudden She public enemy #1. At this rate, You will be smoking Crack with Flavor Flav. My Folk in College park and Columbus got them Black tops for you when you ready.

Nobody gives a fukk about you Gary Coleman and You hate it. Zaza has already been open about her legal case, So fukkin what ! I know all the particulars of it, If you worried about fraud then Run your bytch ass to Chicago and tell your Surrogate Daddy Louis Farrakhan to stop selling our people Bullshyt Pyramid scheme "Dianetics" and Scientology. You ain't open your Punk ass Mouth yet. Too busy stalking Zaza and masturbating to Will Smith pictures.

Fall back with that BS before I stop seeing you as just a Amusing miscreant and "Bring the Noise"

I always did like that song, How about you Griffy Griff ?? Oh yeah and if the "Illuminatti " is gonna Kill you then Please tell them to hurry up so I can shyt on your grave and wipe my ass with your girl scout beret.

So Joe, Angie, Ameenah, Kavon, and any other multiple personality of yours need to fall back and pay your AARP dues. I got this Money to make, scat. Leave Zaza alone that advice is some Free life insurance.

Now zaza, you can stop playing this passive aggressive bullshyt game with the people.....oh Griff is attacking me......STOP THE WHITE GIRL BULLshyt.

:whoo::ooh: :damn: :wow:

Zaza Ali's boyfriend demolished & disrespected the fukk out of Prof Griff!

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

:russ: Check it out from 47:15. "I told you so"!! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

"My clapback game is too crisp" :dead: :dead:

EDIT: I didn't even see the post above, I just came in this thread straight away! :laff:

:mjlol:Bruh I was rollin soon as he laughed through Zaza's name like Zaza Alhehe :dead:

He literally said "Zaza A:lolbron: "

:deadrose::deadmanny:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Sirius Mindz Radio

He didn't have to go hard at the Message to the Black Man
Mr farrakhan or the NOI.

He should have left it at going hard at griff.