Professor Griff goes in hard on Zaza Ali "she better have my money!!"

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Heh. Tariq exposed this broaud already. She finesse Griff for way more than a grand best believe...:russ:

Hit him with the ill Za Za

And just like that- she was gone! :whoo:
Hold this rep breh :wow: :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know how you can really fukk that @Ronnie Lott up? Post some of you work in the black community and that will shut his ass down. I hate the all talk no walk people. Show your walk and they won't talk.

Nah it's not even about showing no shyt like that cause the organizations, people who know him for are the only ones that count. This is strictly thecoli.com Nobody should be bucking and boosting nothing. His ass been shut down...pages back from his non-black empowerment/conscious threads to dissing black women with a passion to making threads about PAWGs.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Nah it's not even about showing no shyt like that cause the organizations, people who know him for are the only ones that count. This is strictly thecoli.com Nobody should be bucking and boosting nothing. His ass been shut down...pages back from his non-black empowerment/conscious threads to dissing black women with a passion to making threads about PAWGs.
Prove you are black, how about a ban bet

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
Mannnn........Griff took a huge L. I remember when him & Zaza was going at Tariq's head, throwing shade and he ended up exposing Zaza :mjlol:

Griff was in love with that bytch....nikka was too dumb and blind to see that she was just using him for a come up. She needed a new identity to hide the skeletons from her past. Tariq warned him and Griff instead threatened to send his goons to him.

Tariq once again gets the last laugh :youngsabo:

I kinda suspected something was up when they just stopped doing their podcast and interviews with Brother Rich together. Now she on that feminist wave:childplease:.
Dr Boyce needs to boot her ass off his channel. Thats not good look :francis:

I like Boyce but I gotta question his choice of having some of those weirdos on his channel talking nonsense. :scust:

:laff: @ the video zaza did when she was explaining herself after being exposed.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Funny because Zaza rocks with these dudes and even gave them a thank you in the first video's comment section....yet these dudes are affiliated with the troll weirdo pervert King Noble. :jbhmm:

But these In The Black cats are a bunch of clowns too.