Prosecutors drop case vs kevin spacey

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it was the down low 18 year old who said Kevin touched his dikk like 12 times and he didn't do anything about it :russ: this case was BS to begin with tbh, it was a money grab :francis: and these MeToo folks were trying to get Spacey for everything he did in the past but here's the thing....Kevin is white but he is also LGBT gang......so he got 2 gangs holding him down in this MeToo culture....if he was hetero, it woulda been a longer and tougher process to beat

Yes sir

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was the down low 18 year old who said Kevin touched his dikk like 12 times and he didn't do anything about it :russ: this case was BS to begin with tbh, it was a money grab :francis: and these MeToo folks were trying to get Spacey for everything he did in the past but here's the thing....Kevin is white but he is also LGBT gang......so he got 2 gangs holding him down in this MeToo culture....if he was hetero, it woulda been a longer and tougher process to beat

Weinstein will also beat his case even though he's hetero.

He's white. Jewish. And is connected to power.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Weinstein will also beat his case even though he's hetero.

He's white. Jewish. And is connected to power.
I don't doubt he'll beat it but as you can see.....he has way more accusers (despite Spacey being a predator for decades too), got more press and the process will take longer to beat cuz he hetero. Them broads will take payouts and call it a day.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I don't doubt he'll beat it but as you can see.....he has way more accusers (despite Spacey being a predator for decades too), got more press and the process will take longer to beat cuz he hetero. Them broads will take payouts and call it a day.

The rape and sexual abuse charges will be painted by his lawyers as women who willingly had sex with him to advance their careers. Unless these women have evidence of the rape, like recordings, hospital records after the assault, etc., that shyt will be hard to prove and even harder with who he is. He knows the Clintons, other political figures, powerful Hollywood friends, other Jews. shyt, Smollett beat his case even though all evidence was there simply because he knew the right people.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate white people. And I’m starting to hate black people for being so gotdamn gullible.

The amount of shyt that we let white people do to us is insane.

And it reinforces our second class citizenship. We could never be primetime because we don’t know how to flex our power and stay getting owned, used, and abused by those that have it.

This shyt is for the birds.

No it’s not an L for them. They playing power moves and we playing checkers talking about holding people “accountable”. Fukk out of here. They are basically flexing on us showing that they can protect those they put in power. They’re doing it in Metoo, they’re doing it in politics. And we are basically showing them that we can’t reciprocate “bEcAuSe jUsTiCe”.

ADOS wants candidates to put their NECKS on the line for a policy that would ruin their political careers. What is ADOS promising? It certainly isn’t protection because we prove that we can’t even protect those that we have. This is much bigger than the actual issue. Whites are going to throw everything they have at a potential candidate that tries to implement reparations and we don’t have the power or have demonstrated that we have the power to shield them.

We stay wanting people to go out on a limb for us and we have not demonstrated our ability to formate up and flex our muscle in protection.

When the US flexes on countries, countries flex back. Even if they are smaller, outnumbered, and outpowered. It’s the principle. They have to ensure a sense of protection, or at least the “perception” of it for their citizens. Otherwise you don’t have a country.

When whites flex on black people, then it’s “white people taking Ls”.

Dafuq??? Get that beta shyt out of here.

Y’all nikkas don’t know how to play the game of power and strategy. We stay getting compromised by nikkas that can’t see the forest for the trees.

nikka please. It is a L for white people and I explained why which you ignored just so you can dckride the people you worship. Foh you ain't fooling nobody. Y'all c00ns and cacs hate to even see somebody say white people took a L because y'all put them on a pedestal. A white man raping and molesting ONLY white KIDS and not getting punished for it just to go out and rape and moleste MORE white kids. That's not a L to you? What about the kids he's raping and molesting? What about their families? You think they think "Hey this is a win for us this shows we got power" foh. You'll be saying the same exact sht if was flipped. If they let off all black rapists and molesters that victims where black kids and sent them back into the black communities to continue raping and molesting black kids. You wouldn't be saying "Yo that's power right there B black people flexing they power on white people B" you'll be saying they let them nikkas out just to go continue destroying the black community and they letting other people know that if you want to rape and molest black kids then you can also do it with no punishment.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another lesson black people need to learn from this is stfu about black people whenever another group is infighting. I remember all them threads when this metoo sht started. It was white women accusing and calling out white men every single day. Not one black person was thought of when it came to the metoo sht. And just like clockwork BLACK PEOPLE started talking about THEY GO COME US NEXT, THEY GO COME FOR HIP HOP NEXT, ETC... Giving them the idea to actually start throwing black people in the mix when black people wasn't even nobody focus. Then the same idiots be like I told y'all I called it soon as I seen all them white men get metooed I knew it was just a matter of time before they start targeting black men. No dumbass your dumbass gave them the fcking idea to start targeting black men because black men wouldn't even be in this conversation if they didn't see a bunch of c00ns projecting this sht on black people.