PROTECT BLACK MEN: Milwaukee Police Department molested 74 black men

concise

Veteran
Daps
so when are the lawsuits happening?

cause every lawyer and their mama should be salivating right now

The city wound up settling with them for $5 million. Ringleader was sentenced but does not have to register as a sex offender.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Conducting strip searches on the street??? These cops need to be hit

Can't even find a fukking article on it. Smh

This clearly came from the news, but why isn’t there an article about this? Funny how the media doesn’t highlight these type of stories.

The other 3 officers got $300 fines, some community service, and allowed to resign from the department.

I posted links of the the video sources on youtube to the story. The videos are almost 10 years old. First one has 65 views as of right now and the other 156.

shotgun

Superstar
Daps
i never understood the juggling of the balls. its not like theyre going to feel a sack of pills between the shaft and balls through jeans. zippers are in the way. seems like some kind of weird cac fetish

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

The other 3 officers got $300 fines, some community service, and allowed to resign from the department.

I posted links of the the video sources on youtube to the story. The videos are almost 10 years old. First one has 65 views as of right now and the other 156.
Well I guess that explains why I couldn’t find anything about it.

Iku$a$a

Peace
Daps
I love all my righteous black brothers. You are my kin and family. More reason for us to continue to unite and develop defenses against such things. Racism, negrophobia and anti-black male hatred are taking to many good brother’s lives, livelihood and dignity.

This is awful and must be addressed on a mainstream level. Doubtful it will be, without strong grassroots prompting. Let’s continue to organize. Stand strong and tall my brothers.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
That young dude said he didn't see any gloves on the cop who put his hand in between his butt cheeks, ewwwww

:huhldup:...:dame:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps

The city wound up settling with them for $5 million. Ringleader was sentenced but does not have to register as a sex offender.

No homo, but white people sho is ugly.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when Mike had that press release afer he was accused and we all laughed at him when he said they fondled my genitals.

That was Michael fukking Jackson imagine normal people like us them cacs they too aggressive with the ball touching and all that.
Too many black people ready to laugh at the next brotha's pain just like when pics of Chadwick walking around super skinny hit online :smh:
People even clowned Terry Crews when he brought up being grabbed by a Hollywood elite.

Back to Jackson, I never thought that was funny. You could hear the hurt in his voice and see it in his face.