Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This shyt ain't a W...this encampment is fkn up normal operations...extra security everywhere, only one entrance in & out of busy buildings

Most of the protestors don't even attend the damn schools they're protesting at :gucci:
This is a lie. Just like it's a lie to claim that these are violent, antisemitic protests. What is it about Israel that has some of you lying on their behalf?

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is a lie. Just like it's a lie to claim that these are violent, antisemitic protests. What is it about Israel that has some of you lying on their behalf?

Believe it or not, this shyt is literally at my doorstep...I'm speaking as someone who has to walk around the encampment to get to my office

A protestor was cussing out random bystanders on Fri, I know bc I saw it and they had no affiliation to the institution

I'm neutral on the premise of the protest...what I don't like is how this is impacting normal campus operations...more security, less entrances into & exits out of buildings...chants when ppl are in class or in meetings

One of my employees said she's uncomfortable walking by the encampment....it's the way she walks to get to her train home

This shyt OP

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Believe it or not, this shyt is literally at my doorstep...I'm speaking as someone who has to walk around the encampment to get to my office

A protestor was cussing out random bystanders on Fri, I know bc I saw it and they had no affiliation to the institution

I'm neutral on the premise of the protest...what I don't like is how this is impacting normal campus operations...more security, less entrances into & exits out of buildings...chants when ppl are in class or in meetings

One of my employees said she's uncomfortable walking by the encampment....it's the way she walks to get to her train home

This shyt OP
I get you, but using your singular personal experience to smear an entire protest movement is dishonest. Even the NYPD had to admit that 99% of the protesters they arrested were actually students.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I get you, but using your singular personal experience to smear an entire protest movement is dishonest. Even the NYPD had to admit that 99% of the protesters they arrested were actually students.

Maybe half at last count....

bnew

Veteran
Daps