Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden not being the president of israel, and netanyahu pledging to fight without biden, are not me "moving goalposts". they're statements of fact

how embarrassing
Explain why Biden has to unconditionally support Israel bombing Gaza off the map because he "has to appeal to both sides" but not the ceasefire that both sides actually want.

I'll wait.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain why Biden has to unconditionally support Israel bombing Gaza off the map because he "has to appeal to both sides" but not the ceasefire that both sides actually want.
i'd be happy to, right after addressing your blatant lie. if biden is "unconditionally supporting israel", why is he getting these results?

you lie shamelessly. complete and utter refusal to acknowledge that biden has listened to his supporters

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
So when it comes to Biden's unconditional support of Israel slaughtering Palestinian children, it's "He has to appeal to 51% of the country."

But when well over 51% actually don't want Palestinians blown off the map, now it's "He's not the President of Israel."

You are not a serious human being.

You are arguing with a cac who supports Israeli pedophiles

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd be happy to, right after addressing your blatant lie. if biden is "unconditionally supporting israel", why is he getting these results?

you lie shamelessly. complete and utter refusal to acknowledge that biden has listened to his supporters

Tom Cotton :laff:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
i don't want to lose the election over palestine. that doesn't equate to supporting israel, fakkit

You a pathetic cac piece of shyt pedophile supporting fakkit crying about people not supporting genocidal psychopaths. . suck some more zionist dikk fakkit :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a pathetic cac piece of shyt pedophile supporting fakkit crying about people not supporting genocidal psychopaths. . suck some more zionist dikk fakkit :heh:
yes, this is the kind of serious voter that Biden should be worried about appealing to in november :laff::laff::laff:

hopefully he corrects this recent mistake. zero point in pursuing this path, politically. the far left has made it quite clear

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
yes, this is the kind of serious voter that Biden should be worried about appealing to in november :laff::laff::laff:

hopefully he corrects this recent mistake. zero point in pursuing this path, politically. the far left has made it quite clear

"correct this mistake"? so you are saying you want Biden to send the >20,000 missiles to Israel so they can blow up more babies? Yeah, you truly are an utter piece of human garbage :scust: