Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mods - is not about time to bush this scumbag piece of shyt @the cac mamba who's out here begging for babies to be blown up ?
bushed for supporting biden winning the election over trump would pretty much go against everything HL stands for :laff:

i'll wear that with pride, you disgusting MAGA scumbag. knock yourself out. i'm not gonna apologize for pointing out that letting trump win over palestine is fukking stupid

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not voting for any genocidal zionist supporting scum :heh:

keep sucking Biden geriatric dikk you fakkit :heh:
so if you have a problem with zionist dikk sucking, why are you voting for this?

why do you want this to win in november? how will that help palestine?

answer the question, or shut the fukk up

@AquaCityBoy you can answer too :ehh: i'd love to hear an answer

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F94f27c50-5ce7-46df-ada4-afecb091cb8b_1890x1068.png

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdb725591-2830-4bec-b9a5-46661b552dab_1866x1046.png

Clearly, Biden's Israel support is in direct contradiction with the need to appeal to the most amount of voters. That means people are outright lying to you when they try to convince you sending arms to a genocide is the most popular position. So if we're not going to lie about the situation, where does that actually leave us?

If you're curious about the current situation surrounding Israel/Gaza and want to know more, Medhi Hasan has just started his own media company Zeteo, and he is in a unique position where as a former part of the mainstream media as an MSNBC host, he can't be outright smeared by the MSM for his views, and he is also being given a large platform due to his connections. Zeteo's coverage has been great, and easy to follow on Twitter. There are so many people out there who want to deceive you and hide the truth of this issue and will boldface lie to you. People on this board, in this thread even. Make sure you're getting your information from someone trustworthy.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
so if you have a problem with zionist dikk sucking, why are you voting for this?

why do you want this to win in november? how will that help palestine?

answer the question, or shut the fukk up

@AquaCityBoy you can answer too :ehh: i'd love to hear an answer

Im not voting for any genocide supporting scum you dumb pedophile cac :pachaha:

ie. not zionist warlord Biden or Trump you fukking retarded fakkit :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not voting for any genocide supporting scum you dumb pedophile cac :pachaha:

ie. not zionist warlord Biden or Trump you fukking retarded fakkit :heh:
so if you aren't doing the bare minimum of voting, you're in a politics thread to.,...what? cry like a bytch on the internet, while accomplishing and doing nothing in real life?

go join Hamas, fakkit. fight the israeli colonists. do something for Gaza besides typing

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
so if you aren't doing the bare minimum of voting, you're in a politics thread to.,...what? cry like a bytch on the internet, while accomplishing and doing nothing in real life?

go join Hamas, fakkit. fight the israeli colonists. do something for Gaza besides typing

The only crying i can see in this thread is you crying about sane folk moving away from supporting genocidal politicians :pachaha:
You are advocating for babies to be slaughtered and you are proud of it. You really should off yourself and do society a favour :mjgrin:

Why would I join Hamas? Are you genuinely retarded?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only crying i can see in this thread is you crying about sane folk moving away from supporting genocidal politicians :pachaha:
You are advocating for babies to be slaughtered and you are proud of it. You really should off yourself and do society a favour :mjgrin:

Why would I join Hamas? Are you genuinely retarded?
to stop the zionist dikksuckers, of course. i thought you cared about Gaza? was it all a lie?

you're an unserious clown. enjoy your Trump vote.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
to stop the zionist dikksuckers, of course. i thought you cared about Gaza? was it all a lie?

you're an unserious clown. enjoy your Trump vote.

Not joining Hamas makes anti-genocide folk "unserious clowns"? I repeat, are you fukking retarded? :heh:

Also great that you're embracing the fact you're a zionist dikksucker :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also great that you're embracing the fact you're a zionist dikksucker :heh:
the only zionist dikksucking i see is from the guy you're voting for in 2024 :yeshrug: still waiting for you to explain why you want this guy below to win

i want to beat this guy, and you don't. sad.