Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how @the cac mamba is accusing everyone who disapproves of Biden's support of Israel of being a Trump supporter.

Mans turned into a grade-A shytlib when it came time to defend a genocide :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how @the cac mamba is accusing everyone who disapproves of Biden's support of Israel of being a Trump supporter.

Mans turned into a grade-A shytlib when it came time to defend a genocide :wow:
when being accused of being a "zionist dikksucker", the appropriate response is what?

i don't give a fukk about israel :dead: your arguments are pathetic. you want trump to win over the palestine conflict; i do not.

breh in the other thread made a good point though. this is really about your anger that progressives are general election losers, and the dems will never nominate one. so biden losing to trump would be a "fukk you" to centrists

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
the only zionist dikksucking i see is from the guy you're voting for in 2024 :yeshrug: still waiting for you to explain why you want this guy below to win

i want to beat this guy, and you don't. sad.

No one is voting for Trump,

whats sad is, not only do you support pedophiles, you outright want to kill babies because that what you think will win Biden an election :scust:

now >> Not joining Hamas makes anti-genocide folk "unserious clowns"? I repeat, are you fukking retarded? :heh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
when being accused of being a "zionist dikksucker", the appropriate response is what?

i don't give a fukk about israel :dead: your arguments are pathetic. you want trump to win over the palestine conflict; i do not.

breh in the other thread made a good point though. this is really about your anger that progressives are general election losers, and the dems will never nominate one. so biden losing to trump would be a "fukk you" to centrists
Biden is a self proclaimed Zionist and you cant keep his dikk out your mouth :heh: you zionist dikksucking fakkit :heh:

"dont care about Israel" but want your Zionist daddy Biden to send them thousands of bombs to kill babies. fukking clown

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
440972578_1405367913481548_8670966822776496597_n.jpg

did Biden do this?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id rather your mother won you fakkit :heh:
look at this childish retard

either biden or trump will win in november. i'd prefer biden win. who would you prefer wins?

why are you scared and terrified of answering? you're in america, right? or you don't care because you don't live here?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
look at this childish retard

either biden or trump will win in november. i'd prefer biden win. who would you prefer wins?

why are you scared and terrified of answering? you're in america, right?
:heh:

Terrified? You are literally shytting your little pants about people not voting for genocidal warlord Biden :heh:

I told you, i'd rather you mother wins you pathetic fakkit :heh:

edit - to round this off, no im not in America :dead::heh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
@the cac mamba why are you avoiding this >> Not joining Hamas makes anti-genocide folk "unserious clowns"? I repeat, are you fukking retarded?

still awaiting an answer to that question :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you've been in here dikkriding for months over something you don't even believe in.

This is the shyt I'm talking about. You are not a serious human being. You're 35 years old--stop being a shytty edgelord 4cac troll.
you want to lose to the republicans over palestine. a total fukking clown.

after all the whining and crying from you over the past 8 years, about fighting for ridiculous left wing garbage like letting men play women's sports; you've now thrown all that away, and desire republican rule.....because of palestine :laff:.

you want 4 years of trump judges, executive orders, laws, etc....because of palestine. you want 4 more years of trump giving police qualified immunity, sucking oil executives' dikks, and everything else you USED to take issue with...because palestine comes first

unbelievable

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba why are you avoiding this >> Not joining Hamas makes anti-genocide folk "unserious clowns"? I repeat, are you fukking retarded?

still awaiting an answer to that question :heh:
oh, i get it. you don't live in america, you're just some white foreign troll, from Sweden or Denmark or something

i mean, if you lived here, you wouldn't have a problem answering whether you want trump or biden to be your president for the next 4 years. it's a simple, direct, one word answer

sorry, Bjorn. i didn't mean to get in the way of your online activism :salute:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
oh, i get it. you don't live in america, you're just some white foreign troll, from Sweden or Denmark or something

i mean, if you lived here, you wouldn't have a problem answering whether you want trump or biden to be your president for the next 4 years. it's a simple, direct, one word answer

sorry, Bjorn. i didn't mean to get in the way of your online activism :salute:
The irony of a self proclaimed CAC saying this :dead: i know you probably havent left whatever hick state you live in (do you even have a passport? :dead:) but there's plenty of black folk over here in the UK

I see you quoted but didn't answer whether you are clinically retarded - care to answer? What are you so scared and terrified of? :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of a self proclaimed CAC saying this :dead: i know you probably havent left whatever hick state you live in (do you even have a passport? :dead:) but there's plenty of black folk over here in the UK

I see you quoted but didn't answer whether you are clinically retarded - care to answer? What are you so scared and terrified of? :mjlol:
listen, Klaus; i don't follow politics in Finland, or Romania, or wherever you're from

here in America, it's obvious to me that 4 more years of Biden is preferable to 4 more years of Trump. that's my only point. i understand why that would be less clear to you from Albania