Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you want to lose to the republicans over palestine. a total fukking clown.

after all the whining and crying from you over the past 8 years, about fighting for ridiculous left wing garbage like letting men play women's sports; you've now thrown all that away, and desire republican rule.....because of palestine :laff:.

you want 4 years of trump judges, executive orders, laws, etc....because of palestine. you want 4 more years of trump giving police qualified immunity, sucking oil executives' dikks, and everything else you USED to take issue with...because palestine comes first

unbelievable

Notice how @the cac mamba is accusing everyone who disapproves of Biden's support of Israel of being a Trump supporter.

Mans turned into a grade-A shytlib when it came time to defend a genocide :wow:
@the cac gpt glitching out

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
listen, Klaus; i don't follow politics in Finland, or Romania, or wherever you're from

here in America, it's obvious to me that 4 more years of Biden is preferable to 4 more years of Trump. that's my only point. i understand why that would be less clear to you from Albania
I see, so you are saying you are retarded, and you're voting for Trump :mjlol:. Good for you cac!

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
First and foremost fukk Biden and Trump but look

a genocide happened and happening on Joe's watch is what it is

but you are getting the same and even more with Trump and his maga christian cult Zionist.

so....everyone that doesn't want Biden what is the better option

What is the option?

because if it's not getting rid of Zionist completely by force
what is the option if you do things "democratically" ?

I'm not voting fck it

but those that are what is the option?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This issue is not going to matter on election day. And trying to have a discussion that doesn't careen into a 40 car pileup is just about impossible because it is no longer a political question - where people stand on the issue is now considered an emotional/ideological/ethical/moral lens into their soul.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Canadians and Brits (let alone other euros) having passionate opinions about American politics is the stupidest shyt ever. Go focus on your prime minister or king or grand bazzar or whatever
:dahell:

Israel/Gaza is not an American issue. What are you even taking about. Even the college protests are international at this point.

The cac is the only reason anyone is even talking about Biden and Trump, because his favorite move is to lie and accuse everyone of being a Trump supporter.

Same guy who was ready to vote for Desantis over Biden because of masks and trans kids in high school sports, mind you. Doesn't mind a little genocide though.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

Terrified? You are literally shytting your little pants about people not voting for genocidal warlord Biden :heh:

I told you, i'd rather you mother wins you pathetic fakkit :heh:

edit - to round this off, no im not in America :dead::heh:

HL sociopaths are crashing out because other posters object to their money going to fund, protect and arm a genocidal maniac. :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
people are really getting bent out of shape because Israel isn't going to allow itself to be wiped off the map

the bigoted tropes being thrown around are as old as time, just history repeating itself century after century

pretty disappointing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Israel/Gaza is not an American issue. What are you even taking about. Even the college protests are international at this point.

The cac is the only reason anyone is even talking about Biden and Trump, because his favorite move is to lie and accuse everyone of being a Trump supporter.

Same guy who was ready to vote for Desantis over Biden because of masks and trans kids in high school sports, mind you. Doesn't mind a little genocide though.
lotta blatant lying in here. i'm the only one tying these protests to november? do you not know how to read? :dead:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
people are really getting bent out of shape because Israel isn't going to allow itself to be wiped off the map

the bigoted tropes being thrown around are as old as time, just history repeating itself century after century

pretty disappointing
Yeah all those little kids deserved to be killed because they wanted to wipe Israel off the map. Do you ever hear yourself talk? Completely delusional

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah all those little kids deserved to be killed because they wanted to wipe Israel off the map. Do you ever hear yourself talk? Completely delusional

Bruh these folks are literal nutjobs that are ok with babies getting blown up in hospitals by israel... they will follow the u.s.'s lead no matter what they do justify genocide and the like... it's insane. you can't reason with an insane person... :ld: the whole world knows israel is doing genocide and the U.S. is complicit...:francis:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Notice how @the cac mamba is accusing everyone who disapproves of Biden's support of Israel of being a Trump supporter.

Mans turned into a grade-A shytlib when it came time to defend a genocide :wow:
Yet all the whole claiming he doesn't care about Israel even though he's made 100s of posts defending their genocide