Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Reminder that meach the c00n was shouting white lives matter a few years back while black protesters were being brutalised :mjlol:

Pressure, 88m3, meach and cac mamba - assuming at least one of those are black, would be protesting on behalf of white slave owners in a previous life :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Reminder that meach the c00n was shouting white lives matter a few years back while black protesters were being brutalised :mjlol:

Pressure, 88m3, meach and cac mamba - assuming at least one of those are black, would be protesting on behalf of white slave owners in a previous life :mjlol:
Nope. Not me. Never me. Quote a post. Any post, of me saying some shyt like that.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Crazy how @the cac mamba loves to shyt on Democrats when it comes to things like (rhetorically) supporting the rights of marginalized groups or (barely) trying to protect the environment, but when it comes to the slaughter of brown kids in Gaza he turns into Mr. DNC Shill:jbhmm:
Why do ppl break bread with a racist cac?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude has been sneak dissing me for like two years now because I had the audacity to say that trans people have the right to exist freely as human beings.

He seems to always have a problem with marginalized groups being allowed to exist. Anybody else noticed this :jbhmm:
existing freely as human beings doesn't mean letting men with a penis play women's sports, you fukking clown. jesus christ.

i'm self-banning from this embarrassing thread. you guys can sit around jerking each other off over letting Trump win to "own Warlord Biden". should pay off real well for your LGBTQ brethren next year, and everything else you claimed to care about up until the day Hamas murdered a thousand people

MAGA! :salute:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You're some cac/arab living in Europe.

That's real life
Real life? You are a cac who was shouting white lives matter cheering cops beating the shyt out of black people :scust:

Now you are sucking zionist dikk cheering the mass slaughter of gazan children

That's real life you sick cac pedophile fakkit

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Real life? You are a cac who was shouting white lives matter cheering cops beating the shyt out of black people :scust:

Now you are sucking zionist dikk cheering the mass slaughter of gazan children

That's real life you sick cac pedophile fakkit

keep making stuff up, you're not helping your cause weirdo

:laff:

if you can't debate honestly just stfu or go post in tlr

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are white men so obsessed with penis
i like how i brutally checkmate you on this every time, and you're so ashamed to defend your position (that you don't even really believe), that you have to resort to throwing around nonsense :mjlol:

this must be what, the 20th time you've failed to defend yourself? it's OK to disagree with the far left sometimes, and still vote Democrat. you should give it a try

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
keep making stuff up, you're not helping your cause weirdo

:laff:

if you can't debate honestly just stfu or go post in tlr
Debate honestly? Coming from a lying racist cac piece of shyt like you? :heh: