Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What’s not to get? Jerry Seinfeld and his wife are Zionist and Israel is currently committing a genocide and numerous war crimes against the Palestinians.

Hence the walk out
Of all the things to protest in this country. A war in the Middle East that were not involved should not be it

I’ve never seen the plot like this in real life

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Of all the things to protest in this country. A war in the Middle East that were not involved should not be it

I’ve never seen the plot like this in real life
I think you may want to research more. The United States is too far involved in this.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Of all the things to protest in this country.
unless it has to do with Alabama football or Drake, you don't believe in protests and have told us that.
I think you may want to research more. The United States is too far involved in this.
He's doesn't care and care to know. He will ask you how because he doesn't actually care. Just troll him.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
We’re not involved at all.

Isreal will not stop bombing Gaza at our direction.

We completely sever ties with Isreal and Gaza will still get obliterated.

It’s a pointless and dumb protest.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
unless it has to do with Alabama football or Drake, you don't believe in protests and have told us that.

He's doesn't care and care to know. He will ask you how because he doesn't actually care. Just troll him.
I believe in this protest if people go to Gaza and protest Isreal

I don’t believe in any American protesting from the US and you don’t either

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Son of a bytch already walked the shyt back :pacspit:

@the cac mamba come in here and explain all that dikkriding you were doing

sure; he announced cutting off aid to israel, and you fakkits kept protesting and saying "fukk genocide joe"

so why try to cater to you idiots anymore :dahell: this is very simple, basic, commonsense stuff

go stay home in november. just don't come crying to us when trump finally shuts down the border, and starts booting all these illegals :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
sure; he announced cutting off aid to israel, and you fakkits kept protesting and saying "fukk genocide joe"

so why try to cater to you idiots anymore :dahell: this is very simple, basic, commonsense stuff

go stay home in november. just don't come crying to us when trump finally shuts down the border, and starts booting all these illegals :mjlol:
Go lecture your white friends and family, because *they're* the reason why we're in this predicament in the first place. If Trump wins, it's because of people like you. I'm sick of your goofy racist ass coming on here trying to scold us. That shyt isn't going to work. fukk Biden.