Protests in Guadeloupe over Whites Using Blacks for Labor in Hotel

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP

Leaders of Haiti ran the country into the ground due to corruption and incompetence. Even squandered assistance from Venezuela.
Decades of that lead to the point where the govt cannot secure the capital city and her citizens from gangs.
And has to wait for assistance from outsiders to protect the people and secure Port au Prince. That was literally Ariel Henry's plan. Waiting for outsiders to come in and help fix the situation for him.
The social media account with Dessalines name/avatar about "neo liberal plans" is deflection from that.

Guad. residents have a legit gripe about how the tourism industry and that particular hotel operates. Apples and oranges comparing it to present realities of Haiti.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
OP

Leaders of Haiti ran the country into the ground due to corruption and incompetence. Even squandered assistance from Venezuela.
Decades of that lead to the point where the govt cannot secure the capital city and her citizens from gangs.
And has to wait for assistance from outsiders to protect the people and secure Port au Prince. That was literally Ariel Henry's plan. Waiting for outsiders to come in and help fix the situation for him.
The social media account with Dessalines name/avatar about "neo liberal plans" is deflection from that.

Guad. residents have a legit gripe about how the tourism industry and that particular hotel operates. Apples and oranges comparing it to present realities of Haiti.

I agree with you, but I always go back and forth in my mind as to whether the Haitian elites are incompetent or just don't give a damn outside their own interests and petty squabbles until shyt gets out of control. Then whatever faction convinces the US/France/Canada or whomever to help them out and the cycle repeats. Country needs a hard reboot.