Proud Dad vs His Only Son That Made It: Alabama Crimson Tide vs Georgia Bulldogs (CFP Title Game)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama Crimson Tide

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Georgia Bulldogs

Votes: 81 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:russ:Biggest juke joint in the country gonna be the A next weekend. shyt bout to be super turnt.

UGA/Bama gonna be interesting from a fan standpoint too cuz the 2 fanbases are so close. In proximity but also kinship. I think ATL throws folks off who ain’t from the area, but Bama and GA damn near 2 sides of the same coin. We cousins down the road from each other. It’ll be a rivalry but this the type of game where you’d be happy to see your fam shine even if you loss.

Dawgs still gotta get that W tho. Lol

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Can't wait :ohlawd:

NfGv2uQ.png
zZ9bqQu.gif

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I hope this will be the lowest NC game to date :pacspit:

I’m just checking box score. Clemson looks funny in the light. Didn’t look like a #1 team tonight. Oklahoma really blew it too.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This shyt really just hit me brehs. UGA is in the big one :mjcry:. My nikkas who know me know that I hate Bron and Bama more than anything. The 2012 sec championship lose is the second most painful L of my sporting life behind only 2007 Pats. The funeral game of 08 was the first time I ever cursed in from of my mom's. Winning a ship against Bama would be the basketball equivalent of Kobe hitting a buzzer beater game winning 3 in game 7 of the finals over bron :wow:. I can't even fathom the joy I'd feel :mjcry:. Or the pain vice versa :sadcam:. We gotta get this dub. For the fukking culture. Lets start this 2018 off right :blessed:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This shyt really just hit me brehs. UGA is in the big one :mjcry:. My nikkas who know me know that I hate Bron and Bama more than anything. The 2012 sec championship lose is the second most painful L of my sporting life behind only 2007 Pats. The funeral game of 08 was the first time I ever cursed in from of my mom's. Winning a ship against Bama would be the basketball equivalent of Kobe hitting a buzzer beater game winning 3 in game 7 of the finals over bron :wow:. I can't even fathom the joy I'd feel :mjcry:. Or the pain vice versa :sadcam:. We gotta get this dub. For the fukking culture. Lets start this 2018 off right :blessed:
Y'all getting smacked and Im not watching it
7af6141c64422ba1fe912fc5f57696df.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gotta salute UGA, they’ve had an easy ass schedule but prior Georgia teams would’ve went 9-3 with it. I would rather their ugly ass mutant dog get shipped to North Korea and used as lunch, but if they can prevent Saban from ascending into god, then so be it

I really hope the game is shot up by some bouldercrest nikkas and canceled though