PS3 NCAA 14 ONLINE DYNASTY LEAGUE THREAD!!! THE FUKKERY CONTINUES...

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
i think we'd all have more fun if we were in just 2 conferences :leon:

the dynasty me rekka and weigt had years ago was alot of fun before they started bytching about my ANDREW LUCK led Stanford team(this was before folks knew he was the shyt)

he was like a 78 overall QB in that game :dead:

but nah i really think yall should consider it. even if it was custom

shyt it seems like everybody is either in the south or the west. I'm the only one up north.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Being that coli decided to switch over and fukk up my smilies, which basically fukked up "the Decision", the AD of Oregon, Sean Combs, will present to your new Oregon coach, and more importantly, your Founding Member Of The Prestigious Official Compliance & Corrections Committee...
tumblr_mm1dditVs01ryfrfko1_500.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen, the H.N.I.C at Oregon will now be.....

SHUGG
tumblr_mm18qcPKQC1ryfrfko1_500.gif
ROSS

You nikkas done fukked up now
tumblr_mm1dm0dsOB1ryfrfko1_500.gif
you thought I was hard on you as a Compliance and Corrections officer before......

I was just gettin started
28iu4jc.jpg

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hopefully we'll hear something on the first patch soon, because there are some definite bugs that have to be fixed before we start. I can live with some shyt, but the game slowdown bug and some other shyt has got to be fixed at a minimum

GetYaWeigtUp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully we'll hear something on the first patch soon, because there are some definite bugs that have to be fixed before we start. I can live with some shyt, but the game slowdown bug and some other shyt has got to be fixed at a minimum

Have you thought about any sliders? We using them in my other OD. I'm about to play my first game tonight and see how they are. I know they provide you with a nice challenge offensively. The cpu pass rush gets to you quickly so you gotta throw in rythm. It decreases the number of 50 yard plays and makes you play more realistic. I been in practice mode using them and they feel pretty nice. Sometimes the pass rush bothers you because they beat your OL so fast. But just like in years past, you sacrifice some realism for a challenge from the cpu because EA can't make the challenging and realistic at the same time. I know we got a lot of weakass nikkas in this OD though. Anytime you have a mulligan rule for nikkas who get curb stomped by the cpu, you know you dealin with some bums. But either way... Just a thought. If you want to look more into it. There are plenty to choose from that give you different types of gameplay.

Charter04's Heisman Set
Charter04's NCAA Football 14 Heisman Sliders - Operation Sports Forums

Jarodd21's Heisman Set - My OD is using these
Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Slider Forum
NCAA Football 13 Sliders - Operation Sports Forums

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Have you thought about any sliders? We using them in my other OD. I'm about to play my first game tonight and see how they are. I know they provide you with a nice challenge offensively. The cpu pass rush gets to you quickly so you gotta throw in rythm. It decreases the number of 50 yard plays and makes you play more realistic. I been in practice mode using them and they feel pretty nice. Sometimes the pass rush bothers you because they beat your OL so fast. But just like in years past, you sacrifice some realism for a challenge from the cpu because EA can't make the challenging and realistic at the same time. I know we got a lot of weakass nikkas in this OD though. Anytime you have a mulligan rule for nikkas who get curb stomped by the cpu, you know you dealin with some bums. But either way... Just a thought. If you want to look more into it. There are plenty to choose from that give you different types of gameplay.

Charter04's Heisman Set
Charter04's NCAA Football 14 Heisman Sliders - Operation Sports Forums

Jarodd21's Heisman Set - My OD is using these
Jarodd21s NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Slider Forum
NCAA Football 13 Sliders - Operation Sports Forums

We dropped the mulligan rule. Penalized for resets unless you had evidence (video - everyone got a smart phone nowadays).

I'm still waitin on the first patch in a few weeks before we start.

GetYaWeigtUp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We dropped the mulligan rule. Penalized for resets unless you had evidence (video - everyone got a smart phone nowadays).

I'm still waitin on the first patch in a few weeks before we start.

I know you killed the mulligan rule but the fact that you had one kind of makes you think wtf. Who quits on the cpu because they're losing? If you can't take your loss, gtfoh. But I do see you are working with guys who may be still getting used to sim play. Some cats here play well but still do cheap ass shyt that would never be tolerated in a real sim community. But I'm hoping this patch tightens up some of these bugs and the defense because its a damn joke.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know you killed the mulligan rule but the fact that you had one kind of makes you think wtf. Who quits on the cpu because they're losing? If you can't take your loss, gtfoh. But I do see you are working with guys who may be still getting used to sim play. Some cats here play well but still do cheap ass shyt that would never be tolerated in a real sim community. But I'm hoping this patch tightens up some of these bugs and the defense because its a damn joke.

It wasn't really for losing to the cpu, more to deal with the game disconnects and rampant freezing. And "sim" can really be in the eyes of the beholder in many situations. Lots of cats cry cheese because they don't know how to play D. While there are some suspect tactics that cats will use, we'll have to police them as a group and call them out accordingly.

It's why I personally can't wait for next year's version with the recorded gameplay upload. nikkaz and their shyt will get exposed easier.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
It wasn't really for losing to the cpu, more to deal with the game disconnects and rampant freezing. And "sim" can really be in the eyes of the beholder in many situations. Lots of cats cry cheese because they don't know how to play D. While there are some suspect tactics that cats will use, we'll have to police them as a group and call them out accordingly.

It's why I personally can't wait for next year's version with the recorded gameplay upload. nikkaz and their shyt will get exposed easier.
He's gonna complain all day bra...just do like I say..your corrections officer is always on duty and watching.

Always
drink.gif

Last edited:

GetYaWeigtUp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gonna complain all day bra...just do like I say..your corrections officer is always on duty and watching.

Always
drink.gif

I ran yo weakass out the SEC

I told you we were having created coaches

I'm the new boss in town b****

Now shut yo fatass up, and get somewhere and sit ya fatass down!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I ran yo weakass out the SEC

I told you we were having created coaches

I'm the new boss in town b****

Now shut yo fatass up, and get somewhere and sit ya fatass down!
1. You didnt run me nowhere, I'll send yall pics of me sitting at the bottom of the stadium for the LSU Vs Johnny Football game. :smugdraper
2. You have no ships and sell shoes for a living.
3. That last line was so wack dog:deadmanny: no wonder you graduated from a 20,000 a year private school just to sell insurance...now go shine some shoes lil nikka:russ:

GetYaWeigtUp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. You didnt run me nowhere, I'll send yall pics of me sitting at the bottom of the stadium for the LSU Vs Johnny Football game. :smugdraper
2. You have no ships and sell shoes for a living.
3. That last line was so wack dog:deadmanny: no wonder you graduated from a 20,000 a year private school just to sell insurance...now go shine some shoes lil nikka:russ:

I don't wanna see pics of your fakkit ass... nikka this aint e-harmony! You go to LSU, nough said... foh and stfu like I said!!!!