PS4 HAS NO GAMES DAMN BREHS

ridge

Daps
tlou is great but matchmaking trash

got kz...SP is mad boring MP could be good if people knew how to play/it was more like kz2..paying to unlock classes? wtf?

what else is there to play on this thing until destiny comes out

heard the last mgs was 2 hours long :wow: :heh:

whats good here brehs? im starving adn dont tell me bout non damn 2d side scrollers off ps store

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Black Flag
Infamous
Battlefield 4
Watch Dogs
The Last of Us

Whats really the problem here

This is the first gen i didnt wait 2 years to get involved with and im eating. nikkas be actin like they in their late 20s buying and beating every game that comes out, stop.

ridge

Daps
BF4 and FF14 would probably be the only thing worth while on the ps4 till other games actually comes out. MP wise anyway....

Have fun playing single player games over and over breh.. play them on hard that could get you through the months :wow:
forgot about bf4 but was never big on bf games or cod but ill prob cop that...i need something

heard ff 14 was good but destiny around the corner

tlou gonna have to keep me busy til the 9th of september smh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
tlou is great but matchmaking trash

got kz...SP is mad boring MP could be good if people knew how to play/it was more like kz2..paying to unlock classes? wtf?

what else is there to play on this thing until destiny comes out

heard the last mgs was 2 hours long :wow: :heh:

whats good here brehs? im starving adn dont tell me bout non damn 2d side scrollers off ps store
Oh, so you already hungry and it hasn't even been a week :banderas:

Well sir, you like many a buffoon have been duped my brotha.
The outlook on PS4 is lunchables for lunch, and Swanson Pot Pies (1) for dinner until sometime next year
Thanksgiving on the playstation calender is on February 29th :mjez:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh these nikkas gonna act all delusional. every single one of them on both sides of this gay ass console war.

Fact is ... aint really much out there to play my nikka, nikkas shoulda waited a bit ... or like someone said ... fukk it chill out nd something else more productive with your time. we grown men and women fukk it get off the game and get in shape lol ..

Nah but real shyt aint nothin out these nikkas need to chill. I beat Infamous .. i play battlefield and assassin's creed and i beat watch dogs ...

Im content. But it aint like it was when we was growing up nikkas had options out the gazoo.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh these nikkas gonna act all delusional. every single one of them on both sides of this gay ass console war.

Fact is ... aint really much out there to play my nikka, nikkas shoulda waited a bit ... or like someone said ... fukk it chill out nd something else more productive with your time. we grown men and women fukk it get off the game and get in shape lol ..

Nah but real shyt aint nothin out these nikkas need to chill. I beat Infamous .. i play battlefield and assassin's creed and i beat watch dogs ...

Im content. But it aint like it was when we was growing up nikkas had options out the gazoo.

There's still plenty of options "nikkas" just limit themselves thinking PS4 is the best or only option right now :manny:

ridge

Daps

I played the beta for destiny on ps3 and impulSe copped when I ran into a good deal which also was the same day tlou remastered dropped

No regrets on copping and I definitely held off a while before I copped. Not regretting the purchase at all

I guess the real feast starts when destiny drops

What else is dropping this year??