PS5 Players Spend Much More Time Playing Single Player Games Than Multiplayer Ones, Leaked Documents Suggest

rdj

Pro
Daps
Nah the few times I've played online it's people constantly cursing or using racial slurs.

I just play videogames to relax
Yeah it’s gotten worse. I’ve been playing online games since cs 1.6 and the most racist community is easily rainbow six siege. I blame it on the death of community servers. Used to be able hit up an admin to ban a racist or hacker now you have to just report and hope for the best.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah the few times I've played online it's people constantly cursing or using racial slurs.

I just play videogames to relax
Thats the biggest factor for me too.
second biggest is that the type of games and how you play them when it comes to multiplayer
its usually a mortal kombat/ fighting game, or a fps game /squad based shooter. Or a sports game like 2k. Essentially they only use mulitplayer for matched based games these days. but I'm more retro than that when its comes to multiplayer
I preferred the way we did 2 to 4 player games back in the NES day before internet. Ninja Turtles for example you can play solo or with a partner
Like Imagine how Spiderman 2 would have been with this format, You and a friend could team up as peter and miles. and could actually progress a story driven game rather than just match based games all the time.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
dave-chappelle-broke.gif
Fixed that for you :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I game mostly 45 - 90 mins every other day to decompress. It takes me much longer to beat them now than it did when I was a student ten years ago (I still haven't gotten the Symbiote suit in SM2 & I haven't come close to beginning PL even though I've been on Cyberpunk almost exclusively for a month,) but single player games are much better served in that regard. I'm just not interested in hearing a grown man cry about a K/D ratio.