PS5 rumor(games, hardware etc)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Sony launch lineup will be trash.

We already know which studios are working on which games.

We MIGHT(and I stress might) get Spiderman or horizon as a launch window title.

Other than that PS5 launch will be multiplats, Knack3(or it’s equivalent), Godfall, and whatever remaster bluepoint is working on.

Sony stans will still Sony stan and life will move on:wow:

Horizon sequel on launch yes, Spiderman no.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If we're going off of development time, Horizon is more likely to be released first.
If you're going off development time? When did development start my good man? I heard about the job listing for artist which usually happens early on during development and that was like a year ago. And there was an interview where they said they didn't put 7yrs into that universe just to abandon it. Horizon 2 will load up fast as shyt once it's ready but it's not going to be loading anywhere anytime soon. Definitely not a year one release EVEN IF THE PS5 IS DELAYED.

Only way im wrong is if Sony is purposely fooling everybody by being quiet about all things ps5. Then it could be a day 1 title and you'd be correct. Tbc

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If you're going off development time? When did development start my good man? I heard about the job listing for artist which usually happens early on during development and that was like a year ago. And there was an interview where they said they didn't put 7yrs into that universe just to abandon it. Horizon 2 will load up fast as shyt once it's ready but it's not going to be loading anywhere anytime soon. Definitely not a year one release EVEN IF THE PS5 IS DELAYED.

Only way im wrong is if Sony is purposely fooling everybody by being quiet about all things ps5. Then it could be a day 1 title and you'd be correct. Tbc

HZD dropped first

I'm predicting HZD 2 in 2021 and Spiderman in 2022.